• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Artemis Fowl Mafia ~ Endgame - (Time Ends) ~ MAFIA AND SURVIVOR WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no I was only going to do it if you had said that nothing would convince you. But the phase ended before I got a reply. I'm quite vengeful :)
It would not achieve anything and may even be playing against wincon.

It would not achieve anything and may even be playing against wincon.
I would think taking down and indep with you when losing wouldn't be playing against a wincon. That's like saying every time a mafia votes them self due to a cop check that they're playing against their win con. Or me hammering myself in superheroes was against my wincon. There's resignation and then there is straight up going against a wincon.

I would think taking down and indep with you when losing wouldn't be playing against a wincon. That's like saying every time a mafia votes them self due to a cop check that they're playing against their win con. Or me hammering myself in superheroes was against my wincon. There's resignation and then there is straight up going against a wincon.
Taking down a third party that is the only way you could possibly win is against wincon and a bad move towards said third party since there isn't any benefit for you.
Self-voting to help your team win or resigning when the outcome is inevitable is fine. But here you could possibly convince Darth, and if that would be the only way you could win, doing the exact opposite is well, against wincon.

Just my opinion, mafia philosophy-wise.

Taking down a third party that is the only way you could possibly win is against wincon and a bad move towards said third party since there isn't any benefit for you.
Self-voting to help your team win or resigning when the outcome is inevitable is fine. But here you could possibly convince Darth, and if that would be the only way you could win, doing the exact opposite is well, against wincon.

Just my opinion, mafia philosophy-wise.
You seem to think I would do that before I try to win. Of course that would be a last thing for fun, also a kind of message that town is more dangerous as an enemy sometimes . But I will always try to win first just like when I subbed in superheroes and the other mafia I subbed into a mafia spot in.

You seem to think I would do that before I try to win. Of course that would be a last thing for fun, also a kind of message that town is more dangerous as an enemy sometimes . But I will always try to win first just like when I subbed in superheroes and the other mafia I subbed into a mafia spot in.
But even in that case you couldn't have really lynched Darth without our help which you wouldn't get of course. Town couldn't be dangerous in any way in Day 5. If it could be we wouldn't out as scum...

But even in that case you couldn't have really lynched Darth without our help which you wouldn't get of course. Town couldn't be dangerous in any way in Day 5. If it could be we wouldn't out as scum...
I meant dangerous to indeps. Which is true. We saw that in battle city mafia when town kept trying to lynch me instead of scumhunting. Ended up costing them the game.

I meant dangerous to indeps. Which is true. We saw that in battle city mafia when town kept trying to lynch me instead of scumhunting. Ended up costing them the game.
But there's no point for town being dangerous to indeps if they can't win. Also that's the opposite of what you were talking about, if I got it correctly?

The suspense is killing me. I need to kill jd before the suspense kills me.

Which kill would have priority? :p

It shouldn't matter. But even if you're planning something bad we don't know of, there are more days for us to control lynches. Especially since Caps should be lynchable tomorrow.

@Elementar Could we please have a rough estimate of time left in the phase (after your point that you might be a bit late)?

latest

The next posts are now after Tea. Update pls :p

Day 6 ~ Time is Stretched
Day 6 ~ Time is Stretched

Artemis stared eerily down the halls. They seemed to be turning; morphing into itself and swinging sideways. He sharply staggered and collided heavily with the wall. The walls began flashing with a fading blue and yellow. He heard a faint echo of laughter, before collapsing onto the ground.

He awoke, once again bound to something, to the distant roar of a battle. He knew exactly where he was; sitting just along the edge of a line of trees on the southern end of the manor. Only a crack of wind squeezed through their branches and calmed the situation.

“Oh, finally. You’re awake.” Opal drew every last drop of hate and sarcasm left in her body. “It’s about time. We were waiting for you to start watching the show with us.” Artemis managed to depict a dark screen through the blurred air covering his eyes. He blinked rapidly to clear the haze; clarity showing a floating TV capturing the battle taking place a few acres across. “It’s beautiful, isn’t it, Artemis?”

“You’re still scared of me.”

“I’m not scared-“

“Then why am I bound to a tree for what seems like the third time today?”

“I respect your potential.”

Trouble interjected. “So know you’re all against her are you? Seems convenient.”

His voice was carried through the wind, and although Artemis couldn’t turn his head, he knew he was in a similar position about 20 metres to his left. Where’s Minerva?

“Aaah!” A high shrill followed by several grunts pierced the air as Opal’s thugs dragged Minerva’s flailing body within Artemis’ view.

“How do you feel that she betrayed me?”

“I was forced to- mmm-mmm.” The thugs stuffed a sock into her mouth, muffling her words into inaudible irritations.

“I understand.” The tender breeze slowly drowned out the small muffles of Minerva and the chuckles of her captors. All they heard and saw was the battle that waged on. Artemis saw the corrupted and possessed bodies of Juliet and his younger brothers. I left them completely different things in my will… My will… Oh no. I wasn't the one who created my clone.

It is now Day 6. You have 48 hours to talk about waffles, the Queen of England, why the game is still going, why no one died and maybe try to persuade @DarthWolf13 to change sides. However, Hyper-Majority may end the phase early. With 6 players alive, 4 are needed for Hyper-Majority. Additionally, the phase will end if all players place a vote. Finally, if there are no deaths for four consecutive phases, the game will result in a draw.

Huh, so jd was protected somehow? Thought with Bodyguard, 1x Doctor and 1x Bulletproof Cop dead there wouldn't be any more of this!

VOTE: TheCapsFan

He should be HYPER-MAJ'able today.

Master @DarthWolf13
@Pika_pika42

Let's please end this soon. I've talked too much about waffles and the Queen of England :p

I see you both viewing the thread. How about ending this before townies even get to post? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom