• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WO one doesn't seem to be going anywhere so I figured I'd switch

Revenge voting also seems like a scum tactic to me

oyjb1pd.gif

I had a reason, but I've forgotten what it was
I guess that's also part of the reason why I unvoted you. No point sticking to a vote when I don't know why.
Now it just seems like you were looking for an easy lynch.

Unvote: WolfOwl
Vote: Swordmaster

Also I lied about the lynchproof. That was just to get the votes off me :)

I am however the miller.

Confirming... that Pika_pika42's avatar clearly must've killed Elementar's as Pikachu is wearing an Ash-Greninja cloak like a trophy. I dunno about you guys, but that's pretty scummy right out of the gate.

VOTE: Pika_pika42

Yeah, my own logic just persuaded me.

and also I just forgot to vote in the previous post lol

Confirming... that Pika_pika42's avatar clearly must've killed Elementar's as Pikachu is wearing an Ash-Greninja cloak like a trophy. I dunno about you guys, but that's pretty scummy right out of the gate.
Sorry, but the two cannot be related. Elementar changed avatars a few months ago, while Pika_pika42 is wearing the Ash-Greninja cloak for only about two weeks.
Somehow not realizing that was a joke vote with joke motivation...

Sorry, but the two cannot be related. Elementar changed avatars a few months ago, while Pika_pika42 is wearing the Ash-Greninja cloak for only about two weeks.
Somehow not realizing that was a joke vote with joke motivation...
Oh man, I meant your avatar, Max, but I guess Elementar's old one really stuck in my mind since I associated it with him haha. Well... looks like Pika_pika must be out for your blood then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom