• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go one step beyond.

I've been working on some formulas, and Pikochu can verify (as another Excel nerd) that both my logic and my code are flawless. If you need the formulae though, I'm not gonna share it. I don't want scum to catch on.

e432499cc5.png

There's a lot of scum in this game.

I'll go one step beyond.

I've been working on some formulas, and Pikochu can verify (as another Excel nerd) that both my logic and my code are flawless. If you need the formulae though, I'm not gonna share it. I don't want scum to catch on.

e432499cc5.png

There's a lot of scum in this game.
I appreciate this show of faith

I appreciate this show of faith

Many thanks.

I've done a bit more, analysis for FinalArcadia because ??? doesn't have a direct definition in my legend, and while I normally wouldn't try to interpret it by force...it's piqued my curiosity.

I built some code to figure out roles too, and I'm surprised at the results!

ced2730d11.png

I'm omitting the other records, but this is pretty cool. Most interestingly, is that ME = Lactose Intolerant. I don't know why my Legend has that listed as a fact...it's a known fact anyway. Someone's messing with my code

I've done a bit more, analysis for FinalArcadia because ??? doesn't have a direct definition in my legend, and while I normally wouldn't try to interpret it by force...it's piqued my curiosity.

I built some code to figure out roles too, and I'm surprised at the results!
Your code might actually have been accurate without the interpretation. "???" was accurate to begin with because "???" is exactly what goes on in my mind now, thus influencing my role and how I play it, and the code must've somehow picked up on that obviously. Lynchproof would imply that I have good luck, whereas my -ATK / +HP Spring Chrom in FE: Heroes clearly begs to differ. ;_;

Quarter Phase Votals
My apologies. Forgot to post the quarter phase Votals.
Quarter Phase Votals:
WolfOwl: I (AussieEevee)
jdthebud: I (Elementar)
Ereshkigal: I (Elieson)
CheffOfGames: I (CheffOfGames)
Rainbow Cloud: II (Ereshkigal, SwordMaster♪)
Pika_pika42: I (FinalArcadia)
AussieEevee: I (Hellcrow)
SwordMaster♪: IV (Rainbow Cloud, Max1996, WolfOwl, Pika_pika42)
FinalArcadia: I (jdthebud)

Phase ends in 34 hours and 20 minutes.

Your code might actually have been accurate without the interpretation. "???" was accurate to begin with because "???" is exactly what goes on in my mind now, thus influencing my role and how I play it, and the code must've somehow picked up on that obviously. Lynchproof would imply that I have good luck, whereas my -ATK / +HP Spring Chrom in FE: Heroes clearly begs to differ. ;_;

Considering how I have yet to roll Chrom, and instead have rolled Camillegg, I'm not sure I agree with your luck proc rate. It's clearly under 40% but not under 20%.

First off, who the heck hacked into my code and replaced my font with Comic Sans?

e2b4980e8e.png

My data is giving me jargon, this is stupid...maybe I set something up wrong. It's still telling us facts though, I'm 100% sure that FinalArcadia is still FinalArcadia though, so something's right in here

Since I don't know who to vote anymore, I will UNVOTE: CheffOfGames and I will VOTE: anyone?

Please remember that roleclaiming is forbidden.

After much consideration, we decided that modkilling all the people who did so would destroy game integrity more than keeping them around with their claims. But please don't continue doing it.

Wait, What?! WHY ME?!

I represent the Apple Consumers Association, and must condemn your message.

I had a reason, but I've forgotten what it was
I guess that's also part of the reason why I unvoted you. No point sticking to a vote when I don't know why.

Also, Lucia is an underwhelming unit. Vote: SwordMaster♪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom