• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Jester Mafia Endgame: ME is a Horrible Human Being 1/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's all becoming clear

cd53b14686.png

I got a notification telling me to confirm and I did..

I think it's all becoming clear

cd53b14686.png

I did read the rules. I know there's no hyper-majority in place so I don't need to worry about getting hammered on. This 29% is kind of an insult >.>

Fake roleclaiming is still roleclaiming. Just like posting a fake role PM is against the rules.
I was joking :p

I actually just forgot the rule in general.

In a serious question considering the rule: what i someone like cop or tracker or something like that gets results. Can they say something like: "I know fa is 100% scum because of my role"

Also guessing siftclaiming is out :p

In a serious question considering the rule: what i someone like cop or tracker or something like that gets results. Can they say something like: "I know fa is 100% scum because of my role"

Also guessing siftclaiming is out :p
Yes. Just "because of my role" is OK.

It is indeed out as it would constitute hinting at your role.

=IF(COUNTIF(A:B,"*Bad*"),"Vote","Unvote")

AH yes, using only the built-in Excel functions. Good on you.

I've been working on some formulas, and Pikochu can verify (as another Excel nerd) that both my logic and my code are flawless. If you need the formulae though, I'm not gonna share it. I don't want scum to catch on.

Considering it's only Excel's built-in functions, I agree. And it would be quite hard to reconstruct without experience in [redacted libraries]

My data is giving me jargon, this is stupid...maybe I set something up wrong.

It's Excel.analyze(player), not player.analyze()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom