• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3: An Anomaly In the Timeline

Day 3: An Anomaly in the Timeline

This didn't happen. Nope. You don't believe me? But I said THIS NEVER HAPPENED, I can't see it in the timeline!

Dear Lone_Garurumon, you represent a townie from No Effort Mafia. It was a non-mafia game where you just signed up and rated three stats, then everything was RNGd and played out like a completely automated mafia game. The game ended in a town win in a final 3 situation with Maniacal Engineer as the mafia (with max Persuasion!); even though he did almost nothing in the game he is still amused by that event.

You are the Stat Voter. You need to rank the following three stats as you wish: Accuracy, Towniness, Persuasion. From that point onwards your vote will be randomized for the rest of the game. You may still talk but you cannot influence the game in any other way.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
Lone_Garurumon was killed. He was a townie (No Effort Mafia), Town Stat Voter

Dear AussieEevee, you represent returnofMCH from Random Messages Mafia 2. RM2 was a [14p] game, sequel to the well known Random Messages Mafia as well as commemorating April Fools' day and the switch from RM13 to RM14 in Fun and Games. Despite the crazy setup (8 Neighbors) and the awesome flavor text by Maniacal Engineer, the game itself was somewhat inactive and overall an easy mafia win.

You are the Doctor. Once per night you may select a person and may protect them from kills.

You are allied with the town and win if all factions opposing you are dead while at least one member of your faction is alive
AussieEevee was killed. He was returnofMCH (Random Messages Mafia 2), Town Doctor

It is now Day 3. It will end in 48 hours, unless all players vote or MAJORITY occurs.

With 8 players alive, 5 are needed for MAJORITY.

With 8 players alive, the game is in a -LO state. Town may lose the game depending on their decision today.

Last edited:
So obvious that skullcrow is the lynch redirector, and I'm sure that the role of godfather was confirmed in Max's PM, but with 8 players left it is looking increasingly unlikely that there are mafia in this game (and maybe 2 serial killers).
With the options right now I this is the best
Vote: JDthebud

I saw his PM when Zexy posted it, and he was town (although I barely remember his role).

Here's another point: She's a vig, why didn't she shoot Mido, her top scum read? @Pika_pika42

When was I anyone's scumread. I'm everyone's fool read.
My top Scum read: Mido (she's been behaving weird from the start of the game, could also be another jester though).

As of now I am in no position to build a case on anyone. All the active players feel Town except you (but you feel jester more than scum) and the rest are inactive for whatever reason.
Both of Pika's reads of you. I'd like to know what led between them?
She also scumread jd, and Sword from what I understand, why didn't you shoot any of those?

So obvious that skullcrow is the lynch redirector, and I'm sure that the role of godfather was confirmed in Max's PM, but with 8 players left it is looking increasingly unlikely that there are mafia in this game (and maybe 2 serial killers).
With the options right now I this is the best
Vote: JDthebud
Hahaha the same vote I made just before I lost all credibility and you were sooo sure I was scum.
When was I anyone's scumread. I'm everyone's fool read.
Remember when I insinuated that you and Elieson could be scum buddies? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom