• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Up vs Down Episode 57: Clash! Greymon vs Garurumon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Welcome one and all, to the 57th version of everybody's favourite counting game: Up vs Down! Our competitors tonight come straight from a series often considered to be a rival to our own Pokemon franchise (even though that's a silly thing to think since the two series have completely different premises and themes), Digimon!
Now, it's time to meet our contestants.
hqdefault.jpg
This Dinosaur based family has a preference for the fire element, is strongly associated with bladed weapons and the attribute of courage, is best known for being the partner to Taichi "Tai" Yagami of Digimon Adventure, and features such Digimon as MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, and VictoryGreymon.
And now their opponents:
tumblr_ny7gjhetsP1uaqd8eo1_500.png
This Wolf based family bears no particular preference towards any specific element, is strongly associated with missiles and rocket launchers and the attribute of Friendship, is best known as the partner of Yamato "Matt" Ishida, and features such Digimon as WereGarurumon, MetalGarurumon, and ZeedGarurumon.

Now, before we start using our numbers to argue about which of these two families is the best, there are a couple of rules you need to know.
  • All standard BMGf rules apply
  • No ping-pongs, you must wait until at least 2 people have posted since your last post before you may post again
  • The game's count begins at 250
  • To fight for the Greymon family, join Taichi's Dinosaurs of Courage, and count upwards with the goal of reaching 500
  • To fight for the Garurumon family, join Yamato's Wolves of Friendship, and count downwards with the goal of reaching 0
  • NEW RULE! PLEASE READ!: Please mention me with @Lone_Garurumon when you make your first post, so I know which one you're playing for so that I know to add you to the teams.

Taichi's Dinosaurs of Courage
@Zexy
@Max1996
@Fluttershy of Light
@Elementar
@Chibster

Yamato's Wolves of Friendship

@MegaPod12
@Arylett Charnoa
@Lone_Garurumon
@AnimePsyclone
@Yours Truly
@Rainbow Cloud
@poke trey
@Ereshkigal
@Midorikawa

The team I'm playing for shall be revealed in my next post, but really, If you can't tell now...

See, told you guys the avatar'd be relevant soon.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to join @Lone_Garurumon in this one since, while I do actually kinda-but-not-really recognize Greymon slightly more then Garurumon, I know I'll regret not siding with a wolf later that and the whole Friendship™ thing so yeah 246.

Also hey a new version of Up vs. Down yay.

I'm going to have to do this one by the siblings of the digidestined :lol: Kari is the best Character in the show so I pick greymon :p
Also Kari and TK is OTP :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom