• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

How would you like your Days, I have plans for both.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm a new player so however anyone has played over the past two years I don't have any knowledge about.
Okay, That's fair. Let me introduce myself.

Hi, I'm AussieEevee. I'm a Pokemon fan, with a big love of Growlithe, Eevee and Riolu. I love Digimon, Star trek and used to love Star Wars. My favourite food is a chicken caesar salad... and I'm probably the worst town player you will ever meet.

I think my best performance on this forum has got to be when I rolled Jester, in TWR 16.

I've only rolled scum twice (in two years) and one of those times, all I had to do was hold my breath to win.
And I can't believe it's never been a problem before, I got called out for CWAC my first game.
Well, Elieson has complained about it before...

So are you really just going to trust Mido's every word with no opinion of your own? Basing all your thoughts on one player (even if they're a good one) isn't a very good idea. What happens if Mido dies? Who would you follow then? How can you trust one player to make all your decisions? Mido doesn't know everything.
I didn't say I'm placing all my trust in one player. I said

1) I am physically unable to form reads based on posts alone. I can't tell if you are being sincere, or if you are scum trying to trick me. It's something I've tried to work on but I seriously just cannot judge tone or intent based on text... Not the way Elieson, Mido, Zexy, etc can.
2) I do tend to rely on power roles, to cover my weakness with reads. I do have one this game, and I have shared the results from that role with the cop.
3) Since I am unable to form reads on my own, I do tend to rely on the instincts of power players, like Mido, that I figure I can trust. Sometimes this does burn me (like when I trusted Maniacal Engineer in Build It.... Long story)... and sometimes it does work out.

Now you've met AussieEevee. I gotta be honest, I'm not even sure why they *jerks thumb at Zexy and the others* even keep me around. Maybe I'm entertaining?

Why the question mark?

Elementar's activities look Towny to me right now, he is active and would draw too much attention onto him as mafia. Although early on I wasn't sure about him, recent activity makes him Townier imo.

Question mark is because I'm not entirely sure, I'm just speculating.
I agree Elementar is looking a bit more towny now, however I disagree that his earlier actions did not look scummy. For the time being though, I'm not entirely confident with keeping my vote on him.

Unvote: Elementar

Anyway, I've changed my mind tbh

UNVOTE: Elementar

I'd like to hear more from @SoaringLooker . For someone who had contact with Darth and Cheff's claim too he's not talking a lot this game.
Besides the fact that Elementar has been under constant fire for no good reason, this game nothing has really happened.
I have nothing to base anything on and am therefore rather silent.

*sits back and eats popcorn*

Whoo, this is intense. Now if only I hadn't died so fast....

Besides the fact that Elementar has been under constant fire for no good reason, this game nothing has really happened.
I know you better than this. You are more active normally if can and you know that sharing any thought you have could help everyone, including yourself.

I know you better than this. You are more active normally if can and you know that sharing any thought you have could help everyone, including yourself.
You say it exactly right
You are more active normally if can
I had quite a lot more on my head and haven't been able to be as active as normal, therefor haven't read every post with the normal precision I would look at it.

I have told my thoughts and that's all there is too it.

You say it exactly right

I had quite a lot more on my head and haven't been able to be as active as normal, therefor haven't read every post with the normal precision I would look at it.

I have told my thoughts and that's all there is too it.
The only thing I do have to say is that I do not understand how a non-proven cop claim has survived for this long after publicly claiming and everyone believing you blindly.

Zexy, what do you think happened?
I don't want to get into details in public but I think you're looking better because of this, hence why I unvoted you.
But that's also a good way for the mafia to slide so you're looking a bit scummy for it :(
The only thing I do have to say is that I do not understand how a non-proven cop claim has survived for this long after publicly claiming and everyone believing you blindly.
So all you have to say is "why isn't the town leader dead yet?"
Doesn't seem like town motivation here -_-

VOTE: SoaringLooker

I don't want to get into details in public but I think you're looking better because of this, hence why I unvoted you.

But that's also a good way for the mafia to slide so you're looking a bit scummy for it :(

So all you have to say is "why isn't the town leader dead yet?"
Doesn't seem like town motivation here -_-

VOTE: SoaringLooker
What I am saying is why blatantly follow Darth, it seems like all of what he says and what he claims to be the case is 100% believed by everyone.
While I have the exact same ability as he does, dealing 1 damage every night, just minus the cop checking part. So I could've fake claimed cop as well and scanned all my mafia friends. Risky of course, but hey that's what I love doing.

But hey, I have no power so I can't quite figure out if Darth actually is bad nor not, someone has to do that for me. In the mean time vote for me all you wish for. The more damage I take the more powerful I become anyways.

What I am saying is why blatantly follow Darth, it seems like all of what he says and what he claims to be the case is 100% believed by everyone.
While I have the exact same ability as he does, dealing 1 damage every night, just minus the cop checking part. So I could've fake claimed cop as well and scanned all my mafia friends. Risky of course, but hey that's what I love doing.

But hey, I have no power so I can't quite figure out if Darth actually is bad nor not, someone has to do that for me. In the mean time vote for me all you wish for. The more damage I take the more powerful I become anyways.
We don't blatantly follow him, we have our reasons. He also receives 2 damage recoils, it's hard to fake that. And his Slowking claim makes sensse.

Dealing 1 damage every night ALONE is a scummy claim because it looks too weak to exist in the town, and is a major reason I'm voting for you. But wait! You now claim that receiving damage makes you more powerful? Details man!

I mean I already softclaimed my pokemon. You should be able to deduce from that why my power is so weak and what I meant with becoming stronger near the ferge of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom