• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia - Endgame - 20/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me a list of who voted who in day 2 cause I kinda want to solve the game

Day 3: Step 4: DARTHWOLF13 GETTING KILLED AS GODDAMN PLAYER AND CHARACTER AT SAME TIME AGAIN

Day 3: Step 4: DARTHWOLF13 GETTING KILLED AS GODDAMN PLAYER AND CHARACTER AT SAME TIME AGAIN

DARTHWOLF13 BEING GODDAMN KINGMAKER AGAIN
Dear Elieson, you are DarthWolf13. You are known for being kingmaker indep in several games as well as a betrayer in War of the Elements that managed to solo win thanks to that. This means that you can enforce your own will on a game. As a result, you are the 1x Lynch Redirector. One day phase in the game you may select a person and force the lynch on them regardless of votes.
Dear DarthWolf13, you are FinalArcadia. Known for occasionally getting interesting indep roles which you proceed to claim quickly. In XY Mafia it didn't work but in Periodic Table it led to a Best Indep Performance-worthy win. Your role is part of both these roles. As a result, you are the 1x Loverizer + 1x Deathproof. Once in the game you may select two people and link them together; they will receive a Lover chat to talk in and get linked so that if one dies, the other will die as well. You may also survive the first attempt made at your life.

Elieson was killed. He was DarthWolf13, Dutch Trio 1x Lynch Redirector.
DarthWolf13 was killed. He was FinalArcadia, Sisters 1x Loverizer + 1x Deathproof

It is now Day 2. It will end in 48 hours (-5 minutes) unless all players vote or HYPER-MAJORITY occurs.
With 6 players alive, 4 are needed for HYPER-MAJORITY.

Well now it's obvious as to who we go for
Vote:Soaringlooker
We will get rid of one team for sure.

Night 3: Step 5: And A Quick Hammer Because That's How Zexy's Hyper-Majority Rules Work, Even If ME Doesn't Like Them

Night 3: Step 5: And A Quick Hammer Because That's How Zexy's Hyper-Majority Rules Work, Even If ME Doesn't Like Them

Dear SoaringLooker, you are Feenie. Your previous username was Ghostly, also in Periodic Table Mafia where each of the sisters got a different alignment, you were the mafia one. As a result, you are the Roleblocker + Restless Spirit. Every night phase you may select a player and attempt to prevent them from acting. Also, if you die, you will still be able to continue to post in-thread and in other official chats (but not in unofficial OC).
SoaringLooker was lynched. He was Feenie, Sisters Roleblocker + Restless Spirit

It is now Night 3. It will end in 24 hours (+23 minutes) unless night actions are locked in a way that leads to an inevitable outcome.

Sorry for this mistake but I'll keep the result because there were 4 people not in SoaringLooker's team that would vote for him anyway, 3 of them voting almost immediately.

We should all tell each other who is gonna kill who so that we all win.

I mean if this night you get a kill you should announce who you're gonna kill so that everyone wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom