• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia - Endgame - 20/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4: Step 6: Enough Deaths To Bring It Down To Final 3, That Way Zexy Can Excuse Whatever Crazy Thing He Comes Up With As Balanced

Day 4: Step 6: Enough Deaths To Bring It Down To Final 3, That Way Zexy Can Excuse Whatever Crazy Thing He Comes Up With As Balanced

Dear Calvin, you are Son_of_KelDuck. Ducks quack which can annoy people and distact them from acting. As a result you are the Roleblocker + 1x Anti-Lightningrod. Once per night you may select a player and attempt to prevent them from acting. Alternatively, you may redirect any actions used on yourself to their own users for a night.
TheCapsFan said:
I am not independent. I am not mafia. I am town. T-O-W-N. Jeebus crepes.
Dear jackatlasred, you are TheCapsFan. You are most known for your ironclad game schedule (starting from when you helped with the creation of the War Room Queue back in January 2016 as a user), for hat tricks (because of the pan caps->hats, Caps->team->sports->hat trick), being the Queen of England since you got the Crazy Shakespearean Romantic role in Artemis Fowl Mafia (a title Zexy bestowed upon you with much pride). You were also known as a Commuter in Random Messages Mafia (as you had spotty activity as a user at the time) and an investigational JOAT in Random Messages Mafia 2 (as your specialty as a moderator is a little bit of everything, no wonder there are custom CAH cards about your lack of an interesting mod career :p). As a result, you are the Jack-Of-All-Trades (1x Bus Driver + 1x Priority Lister + 1x Cop + 1x Commuter). You can use each ability once, up to one ability per night. One night you may select two people and force anybody who targets the one to target the other instead. Another night you may give the host a priority list of players and force night actions to resolve in that fashion; this can potentially change their outcome. Another night you may select a player and attempt to find their alignment. Or you may become immune to all night actions for the night, but will be unable to talk for the duration of the phase.

Calvin was killed. He was Son_of_KelDuck, Australian Trio Roleblocker + 1x Anti-Lightningrod
jackatlasred was killed. He was TheCapsFan, Handsome Three Jack-Of-All-Trades (1x Bus Driver + 1x Priority Lister + 1x Cop + 1x Commuter)

Endgame: Step 7: Just Another 2/3 Quickhammer To Finish This. Profit!

Endgame: Step 7: Just Another 2/3 Quickhammer To Finish This. Profit!

Dear swarla, you are Space. You can thus flee into space and sometimes take company with you. As a result, you are the Commuter + 1x Commuterizer. Every night you are unable to talk but immune to night actions. One night you may select to take someone else to forcibly commute along with you.
swarla was lynched. She was Space, Sisters Commuter + 1x Commuterizer

The Sisters have been eliminated!

CHEFF GETTING ALL THE GODDAMN CLAIMS AGAIN
Dear Midorikawa, you are CheffOfGames. You are known for getting most of the game's claims in War of the Elements. Because of your ability to easily gain info, you are the Cop. Every night phase you may select a person and learn their faction.
Elieson said:
<insert dinosaur comics here>
bottom line: ##Winning
Dear RainbowSkittles, you are Elieson. Known for cracking open so many OC games you forced the entire section to rethink their game balancing strategy. Also known for educational dinosaur comics in teaching the regulars how to play OC like you do. Famous for getting silenced all the day phases yet and contacting everyone at night if the game is OC. As a result, you are Day Mute + Cop + Tetra Neighbor. You are unable to post at all during the day phases, with the exceptions of votes/unvotes. Every night phase you may select a player and attempt to learn their alignment. You are also in 4 separate Neighbor chats with 4 people of different alignments to you and each other (chosen at random).

Endgame!
Dutch Trio (HumanDawn, Midorikawa, Elieson) and Power Players (Elementar, CheffOfGames, RainbowSkittles) win!

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the setup?
If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be?

Did you believe this is Zexy's Version of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia?
Would you like to believe this again? If so, would you prefer a similar-natured game or a more regular town vs mafia scenario?
How cool am I for correctly predicting the easy steps for this game would be 7?

I was the first to laugh with that RNG :p

I intended it to play out like this, be a game of alliances similar to EiMM. Sisters and Power Players tried to ally (with all of Dylan/Darth/Cheff and Elementar/swarla in the same team) but a single Lynch Redirector made it fall apart... yet Power Players still managed to win because RS wasn't heavily involved in the previous alliance and could win Mido over swarla.

On another note I was so useless to my team outside of surviving. Twice I checked nightkills, twice I got blocked. And I nearly got lynched.

But anyways I don't think this set up works well with everyone having the same wincon. Give different wincons and the groups are forced to work with other groups.

And yes thank you @RainbowSkittles :)

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes.

I liked it, although it wasn't really a mafia game if there's no mafia.

If I knew we were able to kill N1...

Yes.
Would you like to believe this again? If so, would you prefer a similar-natured game or a more regular town vs mafia scenario?

More of a general game please, but yes.

Amazingly cool.

Not for an instant, no.
No, but if I must, a standard town vs mafia game is simpler, and simpler is sometimes better.
Not very. It's simple math.

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes

It was nicely done

Being able to speak at least once for my role would have been the change

I'd say yes
This one as it was really fun to play

Very

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes.
It was highly unusual, and I never would have considered doing it like this.
My death on Day 1 :p
Yes.
Yes.
Mr. Freeze.

Did you enjoy the game?
Not really since I was killed D1 due to BS.

I liked it, but kind of a weird one with the teams.

Not vote D1 :p. Also you should have been more clear that everyone could NK every night.

I believe it wasn't Elieson's version.

I don't mind independents but this didn't seem like much of a mafia game. So more regular maybe.

Meh. Everyone picks 7.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, it was fun to play and to watch.
I loved it, I was thinking of making a free for all game myself, but you beat me to it.
The Power Players not together.
Yes.
Definitely.
Kinda cool.

Dear CheffOfGames, you are Midorikawa.
Dear Midorikawa, you are CheffOfGames.
This was funny :p

Dutch Trio has become a Quartet, Australian Trio has become a Quintet (but Kelduck won't be playing anymore, so also a Quartet)... I think I know what the sequel to this will be :p

Dutch Trio has become a Quartet, Australian Trio has become a Quintet (but Kelduck won't be playing anymore, so also a Quartet)... I think I know what the sequel to this will be :p
To be more specific, it's a Dutch Quintet, though I'm not really that close to the others.

you invite 5 Greeks? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom