• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

yoyo's art

yoyokira

everything is better with explosions
Reaction score
hey *arts*
da_favicon.ico

this is a thread for my art that i'll occasionally post on. i can also do requests if i'm up to it.​

Examples:

Traditional
hey_you_pikachu_2_by_tapir8-db4lh5d.jpg
5502_by_tapir8-dalv6en.jpg

Digital
5503_by_tapir8-daqxfb8.png
milop_by_tapir8-daqxfd6.png

Pixel
milkshape_by_tapir8-daqxfgo.png

most of these are really old haha..

also if you want to commission me please email me at [email protected]

Ooh pretty! Especially the digital ones, I love the use of color and the Milotic one looks so alive, really nice :D

Ooh pretty! Especially the digital ones, I love the use of color and the Milotic one looks so alive, really nice :D
thank you! :^D

i love the way you paint and use colors! it's beautiful duwang. watched your dA <3 (and found you were watching me back, what a small world)

i love the way you paint and use colors! it's beautiful duwang. watched your dA <3 (and found you were watching me back, what a small world)
aaah ty! i love your art too!! im still sorta learning how to draw lol

Back
Top Bottom