• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM029: Are You Going to Have a Nap-masyu in the Nemasyu Forest Too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the reasons Lillie is unaffected by Morelul is due to either her not having enough memories to be wiped, or because it likes her and she'll be the one to catch it

I wonder if the reasons Lillie is unaffected by Morelul is due to either her not having enough memories to be wiped, or because it likes her and she'll be the one to catch it
Ultra Beasts are immune to stuff like that.

I'm not a fan of how the episode seems to be animated. There are a lot of day scenes, the forest is the generic XY forest and the "zombie forms" are downright creepy.

At least Charjabug is there :love:

So much for being the spooky episode of the saga. It seems like it is about to be more a sort of mischievous prank than something more sinister.

What a waste. I really wanted some kind of creepy episode, but the trailer seems to be leaning more toward comedy/dark comedy, which… I don't appreciate right now. I would have appreciated this kind of approach in another saga maybe, as a sort of horror parody of creepy episodes from past series, but I've been so overloaded with slapstick and humor throughout all this saga that the preview doesn't faze me at all.

I hope that Lillie will have some relevant role here, at least. Maybe something that will help her in facing her phobia, which would be much appreciated.

Anyone else remember the Litwick Mansion episode from Best Wishes?

I'm wondering if this episode will end up being anywhere near as dark & scary as that one...

Last edited:
and why is the break just break or schedled break?
I think it's either a break or it's just taking a week off since a show has a special that lasts an hour and it needs the time slot.

The VA list.

Ash: Rica Matsumoto

Lillie: Kei Shindō

Kiawe: Kaito Ishikawa

Mallow: Reina Ueda

Lana: Hitomi Kikuchi

Sophocles: Fumiko Takekuma

Pikachu: Ikue Ohtani

Rotom Pokédex: Daisuke Namikawa

Rowlet: Megumi Hayashibara

Litten: Chinami Nishimura

Turtonator: Kenta Miyake

Steenee: Chika Fujimura

Popplio: Rikako Aikawa

Togedemaru: Mika Kanai

Morelull: Risa Shimizu

Here are two new summaries of the episode, which Dephender translated.

Ash and his friends have gone to the forest to camp. They cooked and played in the river, but before they knew it they ended up losing consciousness. What is the true identity of the mysterious Pokémon that attacked everyone?

Ash and his friends have gone to the forest to camp. They cooked and played in the river, but suddenly they ended up collapsing. They've apparently been attacked by a mysterious Pokémon. Ash becomes immensely curious about this mysterious Pokémon and attempts to befriend it by...

Last edited:
*Puts Morelull in the title, preview, and cast list*
*Tries to be mysterious about a strange Pokemon causing trouble*
Yeah, that wasn't the smartest decision, but the summaries never did say what Pokemon is doing this. Maybe some people thought that Morelull could have also been a victim to the Pokemon that is causing trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom