• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM030: Lilie, Take Good Care of Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM030: Take Good Care of Pikachu
Airs: June 15

Alright, good to know that people on Twitter were correct in saying that the other titles were fake.

inb4 more complaining about moving onto the other trials etc.

Yeah, moving the typical complaints aside, if this is just another dicking around episode I'm gonna go ahead and skip it.

Also why does Pikachu even need to babysit? In my eyes it doesn't make a lick of sense. Not groundbreaking stuff if you ask me.

Yeah, moving the typical complaints aside, if this is just another dicking around episode I'm gonna go ahead and skip it.

Also why does Pikachu even need to babysit? In my eyes it doesn't make a lick of sense. Not groundbreaking stuff if you ask me.
Well when I thought about what the title might be implying, one of my first thoughts is that Lillie is going to take care of Pikachu. That would be a good thing, because despite her being able to touch and Vulpix, she still can't touch any other Pokemon.

I hope it has something to do with Lillie.

If we can't go to Akala yet, at least give us more hints about Lillie's fear.

I think it's nice. Pikachu doesn't actually do a whole lot usually so I like how it has some focus to it. How funny would it be if Team Rocket had to take care of Pikachu for some reason? Like it got sick or hurt and somehow ended up in their base. Actually now I want to see the opposite happening. The TRio getting paralysed or poisoned or something and Pikachu has to help them out. I'm a gold mine over here!

Ash got runner-up in the Kalos Conference. They aren't going to progress him further. His goal will take the backseat this series.

As a fan of Pikachu, I really hope this title doesn't contain his name for namesake only. (I'm still recovering from SM 20 disappointment...)

I'm hoping this is a Lillie episode, with her having to take care of Pikachu like the title says, and the episode ending in her making another step towards overcoming her fear by becoming able to touch Pikachu.

Pretty cruel for someone to screw around with us like that with the titles...but I guess that's just the way things are.

Honestly, I prefer the Ilima/Akala Island episodes to what's actually going to be airing. Like a previous commenter said, it seems like they're just going to be screwing around having a good ol' time. Except this time pikachu is going to be sick/given to another person for the time being....yay.

I guess we're going to wait another 30-40 episodes before progress is actually going to be made.

Smh people, we've learned by now that you can't judge an episode just by the title or summary.

We've had multiple episodes so far in which with the titles/summaries sounded like fillers, but then they turned out not to be filler.

Not to mention that "filler" is a ridiculous idea for this anime anyway; it's not adapted from a manga like Dragon Ball/Naruto/Bleach, so it can't have "filler" in the same sense that they can.

Smh people, we've learned by now that you can't judge an episode just by the title or summary.
And episodes that I didn't judge just by the same title/summary turned to be pretty bad. Some examples are SM006, SM023, SM027,etc.

Maybe people just don't want to get their hopes up, just to be disappointed in the end. So they're already anticipating that it will be filler or not that good.

What do you have to say to people with that mindset?

And episodes that I didn't judge just by the same title/summary turned to be pretty bad. Some examples are SM006, SM023, SM027,etc.

Maybe people just don't want to get their hopes up, just to be disappointed in the end. So they're already anticipating that it will be filler or not that good.

What do you have to say to people with that mindset?

It's a terrible mindset to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom