• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM032: Treasure Found! Mooland Search!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Lana, Stoutland doesn't want to listen to her.

Wait what... WHY ANOTHER STOUTLAND THAT ISN'T THE ONE THAT CLEARLY MATTERS? *COUGH COUGH* THE ONE WHO'S FATE IS KIND OF A MYSTERY STILL??

Will be curious to see if Litten meets this Stoutland and if it brings back memories of the missing (most likely dead) Stoutland
I'm sure that Litten is old enough to be able to tell the two Stoutland apart.

A title that sounds baiting.. obviously this episode will reference the ride Pokemon Stoutland that finds items. I honestly hope they don't torment poor Litten with this episode.

I'm sure that Litten is old enough to be able to tell the two Stoutland apart.

Also that Stoutland had a distinct appearance because it was elderly.

This is most likely a younger Stoutland, so there's no way Litten can mix them up.

Besides, Litten knows that his Stoutland passed away.

Seems like they'll be staying at Akala after 31, hopefully.

The treasure could also be the newly created bond Lana had with Stoutland and they just call it treasure to reference how the Stoutland Pokeride can find hidden items in game, I mean I don't want that anymore than anyone else but shows aimed at kids have done cheesy stuff like that before where the real treasure is the friendship they share or something like that, I mean I would much prefer it be Waterium-Z but we must keep ourselves open to all possibilities.

The treasure could also be the newly created bond Lana had with Stoutland and they just call it treasure to reference how the Stoutland Pokeride can find hidden items in game, I mean I don't want that anymore than anyone else but shows aimed at kids have done cheesy stuff like that before where the real treasure is the friendship they share or something like that, I mean I would much prefer it be Waterium-Z but we must keep ourselves open to all possibilities.
They've done that before actually in the XY episode "Splitting Heirs" (the treasure there being the bond between two brothers).

That was easily one of the weaker XY episodes though so if they go that route I certainly hope it's handled better. It's still more interesting than looking for actual treasure though, in my opinion.

Adamant said:
Satoshi and the others have to go treasure hunting as part of their Akala Island classes. They each choose a Mooland Ride Pokémon as their partner, then immediately set off. But during the treasure hunt, the Mooland that Suiren chose doesn't really want to listen to her all that much, so it turns into an uphill battle for her.

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 飯島正勝 (Masakatsu Iijima)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)
June 29th: SM32 - We Found a Treasure! Mooland Search!! - Page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom