• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your ultimate Pokemon team

Kisu

Reaction score
Out of the 801 pokemon as of now what's your ultimate battle team? 6 starters and I include my immediate bench
1:raichu
2: Nidoking
3: Lapras
4:swampert
5: Arcanine
6: malamar
Bench:
Braviary,sableye,volcarona, kecleon,stoutland

My team:
1. Charizard = Mega Charizard X
2. Scizor
3. Manectric
4. Sceptile
5. Krookodile
6. Milotic

Bench:
Tyrantrum, Feraligatr, Arcanine, Tyranitar, Kommo-o

My team:
  • Scizor
  • Blaziken
  • Zoroark
  • Lapras
  • Mega Salamence
  • Mimikyu
And... my bench is empty

Ideal team: Volcarona, Shuckle, Shedninja, Galvuntula, Scolipede, Heracross.
Realistic team: Arcanine, Lucario, Galvuntula, Tauros, Hydregion, Alakazam
Bench: Slaking, Smeargle, and Milotic.

Right in my signature! Hydreigon, Garchomp, Feraligatr, Alolan Ninetales, Crobat, and Aegislash. Bred up the entire team myself at Paniola Ranch, and I couldn't be more proud of them. Currently working on my 50 wins in the Battle Tree's Super Doubles since we managed to knock out Singles. I'm going to help my girlfriend breed a team so we can tackle Super Multi together.

The only Pokemon I have on my bench right now is my Starmie. I love Starmie, but I love Feraligatr even more.

@PkmnTrainerV: Sceptile and Crawdaunt? Attack of the Gen III mons! I feel like Crawdaunt hasn't gotten enough love. Alpha Sapphire would've been a perfect time to give Team Aqua some Crawdaunts the way they have them in the anime.

@PkmnTrainerV: Sceptile and Crawdaunt? Attack of the Gen III mons! I feel like Crawdaunt hasn't gotten enough love. Alpha Sapphire would've been a perfect time to give Team Aqua some Crawdaunts the way they have them in the anime

Crawdaunt found its way in the list on pure nostalgia. My introduction to Pokémon gaming was through a browser game, where Crawdaunt and Excadrill were one of my first Pokémon ever caught.
I tried Crawdaunt on showdown, and it's a solid attacker there. I love having it on Showdown's hoenn team!
(Hopefully I'll be able to try all the aforementioned Pokémon in the main games when I get a Switch lol)

Right in my signature. I've battled four people online with them, and my bugs haven't lost a single battle.

I had to rebreed Drapion a few times for a better nature though, especially when I realized the only time Drapion has passable attack stat is if it has Adamant nature, at the cost of giving it a mediocre Speed stat...

Really hard to choose. Though it would almost definitely include my first starter Pokémon ever: Swampert. I'd probably have either Espeon or Gardevoir as my Psychic type. Incineroar, Arcanine, Ninetales, Infernape, or Talonflame as my Fire type. And plenty more to be said about the other slots and types I would want to cover.

Last edited:
1. Espeon
2. Ampharos
3. Azumarill
4. Vileplume
5. Ninetales
6. Alolan Marowak

Bench: Flareon, Porygon-2, Mienshao

For me, it'd be:
1. Typhlosion
2. Sceptile <> Mega Sceptile
3. Lucario
4. Luxray
5. Hydreigon
6. Greninja
Bench: Lapras, Glaceon, Chesnaught, Sylveon, Lurantis, Silvally.

Of all the 50 Pokémon, spread between Platinum and White 2, that I own, I find it kinda difficult to select six, as I usually find a way to maneuver around most of my Pokémon. Still if I were to choose, then maybe...
  1. Empoleon
  2. Luxray
  3. Rapidash
  4. Cofagrigus
  5. Krookodile
  6. Azumarill

This is by no means competitive and is just a favourites/all-star team based on in-game experience and a childhood fantasy:
- Suicune, the only legendary I actually use in-game (Crystal mostly, also Colosseum)
- Lapras, I use it in practically any Kanto-, Johto- or Kalos-game, and even in Moon.
- Butterfree, my favourite Pokemon back in the Kanto days. As a little child, I often fantasized about being a Pokemon trainer and having a Butterfree.
- Milotic, my signature Pokemon in my competitive battling days.
- Altaria, my second favourite Pokemon, and very emotional since I cosplayed it while my best friend was Lisia, which meant a lot to her.
- Bayleef, my favourite Pokemon. I used it in-game quite a few times, and refused to evolve it. Yes, I even EV trained it in Colosseum and SoulSilver runs.

If it has to be more realistic for the anime, no legendaries so no Suicune. Possible replacements would be Raichu (used in every Kanto and most Johto game runs), Vaporeon (used in many Kanto game runs and all Pokemon XD runs) and Whiscash (used in many Hoenn and Sinnoh runs, emotional favourite).

Last edited:
My first team that I remember:

Typhlosion
Furret
Ampharos
Umbreon
Girafarig
Draongite

They weren't really too strong, and Typhlosion and Dragonite were the only usefull ones in the end, but I still love them all. I used to have them in my signature.

I had an EV-trained, competitive team in Y that consisted of:

Umbreon
Noivern
Aggron (mega)
Arcanine
Granbull
Ninetales

- Incineroar
- Midnight Lycanroc
- Krookodile
- Lopunny
- Samurott
- Aggron

Bench: Salazzle, Golisopod, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Chesnaught, Wailord

Wailord
Crobat
Flygon
Mega Charizard X
Decidueye
Greninja
Mienshao
Mudsdale
Samurott
Krookodile
Snorlax
Mega Pidgeot
Alolan Muk
Mega Sceptile
Sylveon
Mega Sableye
Luxray
Hawlucha
(All on a random rotation)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom