• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Locations/areas you'd like to see expanded

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
I can think of some I'd like, but there's probably more.

- The volcano: we were skipped straight to the top, but we should be able to explore it like any other cave.
- The golf course: it was weirdly not available and could have given Kahili a bit more to do.
- The fossil park area: it should be an easy way to make the fossil Pokemon catchable (now that matching Balls is a thing) and also maybe make their HAs easier to get if they want to go that route

Absolutely expand PokéJurassic Park. It's just the sensible thing to do!

I'd love it if they did a bit more with Ultra Space. What we saw in SM was a nice image, but not very substantial. Similarly, the Lake of the Sunne/Moone could stand to have more things of interest.

Also gonna' have to ask for a lot of buildings (mainly in Hau'oli) to actually have interiors this time.

Umm you know what happens in Jurassic Park right
I'd love a full-on dungeon in Ultra Space. It's the climax, my party is fully evolved, I'm sure we can take several floors full of UBs. That corridor was just disappointing compared to previous generations' final confrontations.
Maybe integrate Kiawe's trial with a dungeon in the volcano. All those poses can be rearranged as checkpoints throughout the cave, with the Totem battle at the peak.
Lastly, expand on every inaccessible area. Take Brooklet Hill; there's very clearly a cave, several waterfalls, and even a beach that should've been accessible from the beginning.

• OPEN THE GOLF COURSE!
  • Let us explore the hotels and turn them into larger S.S. Anne's where you can break into people's rooms and fight them. The only difference being is you can keep going back and fighting them on certain days.
  • Po Town needs work. Even if it's just the grunts cleaning up stuff post game.
  • Let us explore the volcano.
  • Let us fish wherever again.
  • OPEN THE LIGHTHOUSE!!!
  • More houses and boats at Seafolk that allow you to actually explore them. I need to fuel my character's bed obsession.
  • BRING BACK SITTING ON ALL CHAIRS AND BENCHES!!!
  • Poke-rasic park.
  • Gyms
  • Explanations for the random foundations in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
Just about to say that @Sakuraa :D

Poni Island please. Honestly, it really felt like you could only explore and appreciate 3 islands rather than all four. I understand the concept behind Poni, but they should still have more playable content to do there and 60% should not be blocked off until post-game. Maybe add some more rural villages, mystic caverns and such.

Ina bit to not sound cliche, Lanakilla. It has some potential that could be used, (especialy since Articuno, Kyurem and Regice have to go somewhere :p)

Would also like to see one of the other mountains be explored a dormant Volcano dungeon

They need to explain something that went unexplained and been shrouded in mystery for 3.5 years. We learn about it in Pokemon X and Y when a hiker mentions the Alola region and said that we're going to love it. Three years later, now in generation 7 and in the Alola region. We explored every square pixel and every bit of code possible in Sun and Moon, we never found any information about it and remains a mystery to this day.

Still don't know what I'm talking about?

It's........

It's this.
Bag_Strange_Souvenir_Sprite.png

Strange Souvenir
ふしぎなおきもの Mysterious Ornament
Effect: Does absolutely nothing.
Description
XYORAS
An ornament depicting a Pokémon that is venerated as a protector in some region far from Kalos.
SM An ornament depicting a mysterious Pokémon that has been venerated as a guardian deity for an extremely long time in the Alola region.

Pretty sure its one of the Tapus considering it mentions it depicting a protector Pokemon which is how the Tapu's are refereed to multiple times as the guardians of Alola

The volcano, Poni Island, in fact most things people have already mentioned. I'm always up for more exploration! :3

Personally, I really want Po Town expanded upon~ Like it was already mentioned, nothing changes about it after Team Skull. We have no idea how it looked before or if it even gets cleaned up after they leave; a literal permanent Ghost Town. I want to know more about it.

Personally, I really want Po Town expanded upon~ Like it was already mentioned, nothing changes about it after Team Skull. We have no idea how it looked before or if it even gets cleaned up after they leave; a literal permanent Ghost Town. I want to know more about it.
Yeah, I like to see it gets cleaned up and have people living in Po town, not sitting abandoned and left to rot after Team Skull left.

I wouldn't mind diving again. I thought the ocean was a bit underused in terms of how much we could explore. It'd be nice to see any ancient ruins, shipwrecks, or grottoes beneath the water's surface.

I agree. The two things missing from the setting were scuba diving and surfers. I was slightly more disappointed in the diving though.

What would be the designated diving pokemon, though? Dewgong, Walrein, Wailord, Empoleon, or in a shout out to the anime, Starmie?

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom