• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Psyduck is listed on its move page as being able to learn Fury Cutter in Emerald. This is incorrect, only Golduck can learn Fury Cutter

tgjvmj4.png
Removed; thanks for pointing it out!

I submitted some info on some gen 3 event Pokemon a while back and nobody did anything with it. I thought nobody cared about editing gen 3 stuff anymore.

A friend of mine used PKhex to import his Ribbon Master Lugia into gen 7 and discovered a bug. It has all 40 contest ribbons but it doesn't properly display the gold memory ribbon.

.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBdGABs18Imy1SIIJIqKSi4r6i7t_e8232uwy1uMxtzCWHdZ-nX6qf1K7fqW-_tqHns05d-hmyWy3bWt81AkVFS4piQWJEU_qXAovwQFZJIqoEABRDhCQBM6l-jue8PBV0i_Q.5nr2RBgeJjSUt5HLus1ODqb72uE

I submitted some info on some gen 3 event Pokemon a while back and nobody did anything with it. I thought nobody cared about editing gen 3 stuff anymore.

A friend of mine used PKhex to import his Ribbon Master Lugia into gen 7 and discovered a bug. It has all 40 contest ribbons but it doesn't properly display the gold memory ribbon.

.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBdGABs18Imy1SIIJIqKSi4r6i7t_e8232uwy1uMxtzCWHdZ-nX6qf1K7fqW-_tqHns05d-hmyWy3bWt81AkVFS4piQWJEU_qXAovwQFZJIqoEABRDhCQBM6l-jue8PBV0i_Q.5nr2RBgeJjSUt5HLus1ODqb72uE
Anything done via cheating tools is ultimately just unreliable. They're quite explicitly unsupported, it's not really a surprise if they might screw something up.

Anything done via cheating tools is ultimately just unreliable. They're quite explicitly unsupported, it's not really a surprise if they might screw something up.
I don't see why that would make the game display the wrong ribbon and I doubt you're going to eat your words if the problem persists when the bank update is released.

i have an edit request for the festival plaza page (Festival Plaza - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia). it says that if you level up two levels, both of which should give you a new facility, you'll only get one new facility. however, i think that was fixed in the new update as when i got the 4000 fc from the most recent global mission, i was able to get a bunch of new facilities. though i did have to earn at least one more fc to get each facility, so that the game would tell me that i have leveled up. so it could still be the case that if you ignore that you leveled up and get enough fc to level up again, the game tells you this and you can only get one facility even though you leveled up twice. therefore, i think there should be clarification on this page about getting new facilities and leveling up several levels.

i have an edit request for the festival plaza page (Festival Plaza - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia). it says that if you level up two levels, both of which should give you a new facility, you'll only get one new facility. however, i think that was fixed in the new update as when i got the 4000 fc from the most recent global mission, i was able to get a bunch of new facilities. though i did have to earn at least one more fc to get each facility, so that the game would tell me that i have leveled up. so it could still be the case that if you ignore that you leveled up and get enough fc to level up again, the game tells you this and you can only get one facility even though you leveled up twice. therefore, i think there should be clarification on this page about getting new facilities and leveling up several levels.
When you get those 4000 FC, you haven't actually ranked up multiple ranks. You can only move up one rank at a time, when you get those 4000 FC, you just end up having "0 FC to next" for a while until your rank finally climbs above your accumulated FC again.

In the situation you're describing, you're fulfilling a request, visiting the castle to get the facility, and then fulfilling another request. The issue arises when you fulfill TWO requests in a row (meaning, in this specific situation, you rank up twice) without visiting the castle; then you can still only get ONE facility from Sophocles. (If there's any other sorts of unlocks, like changing the Plaza's name, those do stack up, though.)

Hi. I am new to Bulbapedia, so I wanted to ask if I can replace some images on a coulple of Characters' pages. I have higher quality versions of some official artwork and would have liked to put them on the according pages.

Hi. I am new to Bulbapedia, so I wanted to ask if I can replace some images on a coulple of Characters' pages. I have higher quality versions of some official artwork and would have liked to put them on the according pages.
Can you explain where they're from? We only want images that we know are from official sources.

I can give you a link to one of my sources. I got the artwork for Kanto Gym Leaders, a Bug Catcher and Lance from this website:
Pokémon Jaune feat. Ken Sugimori - Les Artworks Officiels
And I also have higher quality artwork of Eusine, Ethan, Professor Oak etc. from Pokémon Gold, Silver and Crystal. I got those from the scans of Nintendo Power and other Gaming Magazines.

All it does is give me a Permission error page and says: you don't have a permission.

All it does is give me a Permission error page and says: you don't have a permission.
You have to be autoconfirmed on the Bulbagarden Archives in order to be able to upload images. The system will automatically make you autoconfirmed after you make a certain number of edits and have your account exist for a certain amount of time (specific numbers aren't revealed to the public for security reasons). Some examples of edits you could make include adding file summaries for files that don't have them, adding missing categories to files, and fixing broken links. If you'd rather not wait, I could upload the new images for you instead.

You have to be autoconfirmed on the Bulbagarden Archives in order to be able to upload images. The system will automatically make you autoconfirmed after you make a certain number of edits and have your account exist for a certain amount of time (specific numbers aren't revealed to the public for security reasons). Some examples of edits you could make include adding file summaries for files that don't have them, adding missing categories to files, and fixing broken links. If you'd rather not wait, I could upload the new images for you instead.
I see. Thanks for clearing this up. Yeah, I think it would be better if I gave you those images and you posted them. How do you want me to send them to you?

I see. Thanks for clearing this up. Yeah, I think it would be better if I gave you those images and you posted them. How do you want me to send them to you?
You can PM me the images (click on my username and click "Start a Conversation").

You can PM me the images (click on my username and click "Start a Conversation").
Sorry, that's not what I meant. What I meant was: how do I send the pics to you?
I have them on my Computer, but I can't figure out how to send them to you.

Sorry, that's not what I meant. What I meant was: how do I send the pics to you?
I have them on my Computer, but I can't figure out how to send them to you.
You can upload them to an image-hosting website such as imgur and send me the links.

Back
Top Bottom