• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheCapsFan did you check Cheff last night night? If so, what was your result (heck you might as well tell us your result regardless of who you checked).
@CheffOfGames do you have everybody's claims yet? Do you have any cop counterclaims (no need to tell who it is, just so we have an idea on whether to trust Caps)?

New User Connecting
Day 3 Quarter Votals
Day 3 Quarter Votals
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

EDIT: Scratch that, I missed a vote.

TheCapsFan 1: MegaPod12

Going to leave the meme in for comic effect.

Day 3 and a half Votals
I think that Slife (second doc claim that protected himself instead of my target) is the best option to go for. Vote: Slife

I think that Slife (second doc claim that protected himself instead of my target) is the best option to go for. Vote: Slife
You have everyone’s claims and that’s the best you can come up with? At least put up a better reason than that

Let’s quickly go through why this logic pan out:

- How does being the second one to claim make it scummier, if I don’t know who or when someone would make the claim first? If I did want to make a fakeclaim wouldn’t I want to make sure I get it to you first/asap?

- Given I was one of the last ones to claim, why would I fakeclaim Doctor and risk a counterclaim for a role that’s almost guaranteed to be in the setup?

- If I was trying to fakeclaim as a doctor why would I tell you that I targeted someone other than who you wanted me to?

Now can you show some transparency and give us your thought process based on the claims you had instead of leaving short and vague responses that’s just wasting our time? What makes you believe Caps is insane and should be trusted? Are there no investigative results you can report? Have there been any other counterclaims or weird claims that aren’t consistent with any results? You know, stuff a town leader should be doing.

There a particular reason you didn't visit who Cheff wanted, Slife?
Cheff asked me to protect Caps, and I told him I would protect Caps if dylan flips scum (because if dylan flips town and without being able to get any info from Caps in the night, plus the fact that Caps already claimed he had protection, I saw no reason to protect Caps). I protected myself because Cheff said he already had protection, and I figured scum might try to kill me again. Which evidently was the case as my protection came back as successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom