• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes on me huh, fine. I still won though:p
index.php

N1
Rolecop: SoaringDylan
Doctor: MegaPod12
Roleblock: Lone_Garurumon
Send Elementar to Kill: Slife

N2
Rolecop: TheCapsFan
Doctor: TheCapsFan
Roleblock: TheCapsFan
Send MegaPod12 to Kill: Slife

N3
Send MegaPod12 to Kill: Lone_Garurumon
Block: Elieson
Rolecop: Elieson
Use Mass OC Blocker

N4
Send Elementar to kill: Elieson
Rolecop: Zachie

N5
Rolecop: Slife
Kill: Slife

N6
Kill: Slife
Wow you must have been really scared of me to target me that many times. So I was right that scum hit into my protect N2. One thing that still isn't clear is how SM died. Both he and I died so he couldnt have bodyguarded me. And no, for the record I did not vig kill him. Why would I shoot him when I was defending him as town all of D1? I thought that would have been obvious to town. Was it Lone who shot him then?

Zexy said:
CHEFF GODDAMN TRUSTING DARTH AGAIN
ftfy

One thing that still isn't clear is how SM died. Both he and I died so he couldnt have bodyguarded me. And no, for the record I did not vig kill him.
That was me. I tried to vig kill Cheff realizing that he had to be the Digimon I needed dead, but because Sword Master bodyguarded him, he died instead.

One thing that still isn't clear is how SM died.
From the QT

Night 1 actions
Mafia Rolecop: SoaringDylan (Discovers The Final Boss)
Mafia Doctor: MegaPod12
Mafia Roleblock: Lone_Garurumon
Mafia Send Elementar to Kill: Slife

FA Kills CheffOfGames
Cheff attempts to fuse elieson
TheCapsFan commutes
Elieson checks Dylan (Insane flip: SoaringDylan appears scum)
SwordMaster guards Cheff (Dies due to FA)

That was me. I tried to vig kill Cheff realizing that he had to be the Digimon I needed dead, but because Sword Master bodyguarded him, he died instead.
Ah, that makes sense! By the way FA, this is the second time you received a character submitted by me haha :D

From the QT
Huh, I should probably look at the QT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom