• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Old New War Room Game Schedule/Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this new rule, but I don't quite understand the co-host rule. Can you explain it a bit more @Zexy?
Say we have all of our staff members and this is the queue:

ME & Dylan hosting Game A
Caps hosting game B
Zexy hosting game C
Enzap & Zexy hosting game D
Caps & Zexy hosting game E
Sky & Dylan hosting game F

Game A is valid, as it's the first game of both ME and Dylan in the queue.
Game B & C are valid for the same reasons.
Game D is also valid, since Enzap hasn't hosted yet, Zexy can co-host due to it being Enzap's first game.
Game E is not valid, Caps & Zexy both are already hosting a previous game, Zexy is technically even hosting 2. This game would be dropped.
Game F is valid for the same reason as D.

There are more possibilities of course, but I hope that gives a bit more of a visual

Shouldn't the 1st or 3th game drop as well? I'm confused.
Let me explain with this example,

For a game to be eligable one of the hosts needs to not have a game earlier in the queue. So:
Kirby makes ReturnofMCH and Piko use up their host spot,
Then 90s makes Rainbow Cloud use up his spot.

Say instead of Jsach Rainbow Cloud would've hosted Normal Mafia then it 90s would have had to drop since both of it's host already have a game in the queue.

Also I know I just got ninja'd but I feel like this explanation might be clearer :)

I'd like to suggest that the mentor queue be exempt from this rule... due to the mentor queue's special nature. Same goes for the special events queue
We would rather let several people host mentor games too

Special Events is exempt as it is not even a real queue

He already has this game.
- Town of Salem: Coven Classic [15p] (Hosted by @CheffOfGames )
- You decide the rules Mafia* [18p] (Hosted by @CheffOfGames and @SoaringDylan ) [Moderator on Duty: Maniacal Engineer]
So if what you say is correct, one of these should also be thrown away.
only one game per host per queue
But you aren't because the rule is per queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom