• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Murder Mystery-Endgame (22/7/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is now Phase 8
If you sent in a move this past turn may now make a suggestion. You may also move rooms again if you wish.
If you did not send in a move, you must send in a move.
The phase will end in 49 hours, July 13 at 11PM CST.
Note I will be an hour or so late to updating on Thursday.

Since everyone sent in on time/early phase is ending early.

It is now Phase 9
If you sent in a move this past turn may now make a suggestion. You may also move rooms again if you wish.
The phase will end in about 58 hours, July 15 at 10PM CST.
I might be late in this update, not sure if family is doing stuff or not.

Elementar has been eliminated due to inactivity. His clues have been randomly distributed. I was so hopeful, the game was going so well

It is now Phase 11
The phase will end in about 48 hours, July 19 at 10PM CST.

I'll make my accusation. I say the murderer was Major Kira, with the Rope, at the Infirmary.
Correct!

This means that Mintaka is the victor of the Deep Space Nine Murder Mystery!

Thank all of you for playing this game. I had fun hosting and I hope you had fun playing!

One thought I had in the middle of the game was that the clues shouldn't have been randomly given out. Considering there is no action on the player's side about showing the clues, and reassigning them changes the order which some people might count on. Opinions on that? And willing to take opinions on anything else with the game.

Spreadsheet with everything

Last edited:
Wow, nice job @Mintaka. How'd you get the right combination so quickly? I had figured out the Rope was the weapon, but not the place or person.

Congrats, Mintaka! Thanks Soul for hosting, hope all the players enjoyed the game.
You were a nice bunch, I didn't have to step in at all as a MoD :)

Whoa, congratulations Mintaka!! And hear I kept thinking I was close, but other than knowing it was Major Kira, I wasn't near guessing the weapon and location lol.

Thanks for hosting, Soulmaster! It was a lot of fun!

Whoa, congratulations Mintaka!! And hear I kept thinking I was close, but other than knowing it was Major Kira, I wasn't near guessing the weapon and location lol.

Thanks for hosting, Soulmaster! It was a lot of fun!
And you had Major Kira down early : P Which had I think my favorite bit of the game

fun drinking game idea: take a shot every time I suggest Major Kira

Thanks everyone!
About getting the answer quickly, it was just pure luck. I wasn't expecting to get the answer so quickly either. And since one could only make a Suggestion based on the area they are in, I didn't have to move a room to make an Accusation.

One thought I had in the middle of the game was that the clues shouldn't have been randomly given out. Considering there is no action on the player's side about showing the clues, and reassigning them changes the order which some people might count on. Opinions on that? And willing to take opinions on anything else with the game.

Are you referring to when a player is removed from the game? I'm not sure about the order part, but when I hosted, I let everyone get the equal number of clues randomly when a player was removed (be it just one clue). And when I hosted, I remember that I didn't tell the player who disapproved their Suggestion, just what part was wrong.

Thanks everyone!
About getting the answer quickly, it was just pure luck. I wasn't expecting to get the answer so quickly either. And since one could only make a Suggestion based on the area they are in, I didn't have to move a room to make an Accusation.

Are you referring to when a player is removed from the game? I'm not sure about the order part, but when I hosted, I let everyone get the equal number of clues randomly when a player was removed (be it just one clue). And when I hosted, I remember that I didn't tell the player who disapproved their Suggestion, just what part was wrong.
Yeah everyone had an equal number when there were enough clues. For a few phases a few people had 4 while others had 3 but by the end everyone had 4 clues. I could have sworn you said which person. Though that would help solve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom