• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I implore you to do another debunk video for the fossil park fake because it's literally everywhere and people don't even stop to look at all the reasons why it's fake
I'm still thinking of a way to explain it in English.
But I don't think I can explain properly.

If that is the case, we should be getting an announcement for a trailer either today, tomorrow, or sunday.

Or monday if they really want to wait that much longer for some reason. I'm really hyped because they may reveal other stuff in this trailer (like more about the story, new alolan forms, etc.) that could prove "leaks" wrong, or give some more validity.

Monday/Tuesday tends to be a more common time for new announcement videos. But anything is possible.

They could throw a huge curveball and let the anime make the initial reveal with a proper video afterwards.

Well,the only thing that we can hope for is something at Pokenchi this sunday :v

The problem with Anime revealing is dub isn't even close

Please, let's not talk about Pokenchi. Not after last year's fiasco.

(I don't think getting info then is completely impossible, but it's super unlikely. Also Ohmori apparently isn't even in the preview for the Pokenchi ep, whatever that means.)

Please, let's not talk about Pokenchi. Not after last year's fiasco.

(I don't think getting info then is completely impossible, but it's super unlikely. Also Ohmori apparently isn't even in the preview for the Pokenchi ep, whatever that means.)
He really isn't, I saw it and it was all about pikachus.. it just means he's probably just some flavor guest there

He really isn't, I saw it and it was all about pikachus.. it just means he's probably just some flavor guest there
1466764397920.jpg

but anyway...now im starting to believe that the dream thing is fake,just rip my dreams...

I wanna know the name of the one that did that-

That troll was just fucking UNFAIR

That didn't stop Origins with Mega Charizard X, though that wasn't the main series and was a lot closer to XY's release than we are to USM's release right now.

I do think a trailer around Tuesday or so is way more likely, but there's a slight chance the anime will break precedent, especially since there's a chance of Corocoro leaks spoiling it around the same time as the episode might premiere.

What if they literally don't reveal anything until release?

In contrast with what they did in SM where they revealed literally everything, save for like 5 Pokemon, 4 Alolan forms, and 3 Ultra Beasts.

Couldn't even keep goddamn Marshadow a secret long enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake-makers always forget that Corocoro never shows silouettes outside the cover...

The news have to be dropped in Monday or Thursday, or else they would be running the risk of Corocoro revealing the news. Of course, Corocoro won in October 2016, and there's the possibility of it don't having news.

What if they literally don't reveal anything until release?

In contrast with what they did in SM where they revealed literally everything, save for like 5 Pokemon, 4 Alolan forms, and 3 Ultra Beasts.

You do realize that'd be bad for promoting the games, right? They need to release info to get people to want to buy/preorder the games.

Couldn't even keep goddamn Marshadow a secret long enough.

And they couldn't keep the Mythicals a secret likely since the beginning of the franchise, so I'm confused why you're saying this. Marshadow being known is no different than us having known Arceus, Genesect, Deoxys, or Volcanion for a few years.

You do realize that'd be bad for promoting the games, right? They need to release info to get people to want to buy/preorder the games.

And they couldn't keep the Mythicals a secret likely since the beginning of the franchise, so I'm confused why you're saying this. Marshadow being known is no different than us having known Arceus, Genesect, Deoxys, or Volcanion for a few years.
You didn't quite understand what I meant, but ohkay.

The problem with anime revealing is dub isn't even close

That wouldn't matter at all--it's never stopped them before. Like I said, if the anime did the initial reveal, they would internationally release an announcement video afterwards. New Pokemon have been revealed by the anime from time to time since the 90's, and Japan has obviously always gotten those weeks/months ahead. So that's a non-issue.

That didn't stop Origins with Mega Charizard X, though that wasn't the main series and was a lot closer to XY's release than we are to USM's release right now.

Didn't stop Ho-Oh, Togepi, and others.

Also I don't believe any corocoro leak that doesn't occur between the 9-15th of the month.

This month we may get CoroCoro as early as the 8th. In August CoroCoro comes out on the 12th due to a Japanese holiday. So this time it will come early, but it's unlikely we'll get anything before the 8th. It's possible maybe the 7th, but that's stretching it.

That wouldn't matter at all--it's never stopped them before. Like I said, if the anime did the initial reveal, they would internationally release an announcement video afterwards. New Pokemon have been revealed by the anime from time to time since the 90's, and Japan has obviously always gotten those weeks/months ahead. So that's a non-issue.
Didn't stop Ho-Oh, Togepi, and others.

Yes I agree with DoctorWhy let's assume the anime does indeed reveal new Lycanroc form that's never been seen before.

I highly DOUBT there won't be some kind of announcement video or some kind of game announcement, or some kind of official website update revealing information, even Coro-Coro might have something.

They did spoil Ash was going to get an Ash-Greninja, so a new form Lycanroc isn't impossible.

Fake-makers always forget that Corocoro never shows silouettes outside the cover...
I'm not doubting there being a fake because honestly the only rumor/hoax I would believe right now would be ENTIRELY about new form Lycanroc and images of it (and no I don't mean the diamond mane/golden claws one either which was obviously fake), but I could've swore there was a CoroCoro that did in fact have a silhouette on the the cover. Maybe not recently, might have been around 5th generation, maybe even 4th.

But I vaguely remembering a silhouette on the cover of a Pokemon that was revealed in the actual issue.

It's possible I'm mixing memories of actual silhouettes of Pokemon that we've seen, but I'm certain I remember something like that being on the cover of CoroCoro.

Back
Top Bottom