• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

It's unlikely to be anymore viable than the others because it will likely have the same BST of 497 as the other Lycanrok and unless it has a dual typing, it wont receive any more variability to its movepool sadly unless we hope for move tutors to give it an amazing move.

It's unlikely to be anymore viable than the others because it will likely have the same BST of 497 as the other Lycanrok and unless it has a dual typing, it wont receive any more variability to its movepool sadly unless we hope for move tutors to give it an amazing move.

Oh, I know.

Though learnsets have changed mid-gen before. We will see.

Oh, I know.

Though learnsets have changed mid-gen before. We will see.

Honestly, I just want them to get Earthquake. The best I could do for my ingame random capture Lycanroc-Midday was Rock Slide, Accelerock, Crunch, and Return. Why can't they have Ground coverage like every other Rock-type?

Honestly, I just want them to get Earthquake. The best I could do for my ingame random capture Lycanroc-Midday was Rock Slide, Accelerock, Crunch, and Return. Why can't they have Ground coverage like every other Rock-type?

THANK YOU.

Seriously though, yeah, I had an issue with that too.

And it's a literal recolor of midday Lycanroc..it's orange with midnight's fur on its back....and that was all ohmori showed...wellp... disappointment corner it is
why are we surprised? the only reason it was revealed at all is because it was coming up in the anime, hence why it wasn't a YouTube dump.

Well,atleast we got something...even if it was just lycanrock :v

Just disappointed that we just got him and not a trailer

Lmao, Troll Freak are taking it to the next level here. I think this answers why we are getting so little info. They really have run out of ideas. Anyone want to bet there is a Dawn form which is Midnight Lycanroc with Midday's colouration?

If you listen closely enough you can actually hear them scraping the barrel. Any more and they might go through it.

I like it somewhat. No surprise, since I already loved midnight lycanroc. I guess its stats will be 80/115/70/55/70/97?

why are we surprised? the only reason it was revealed at all is because it was coming up in the anime, hence why it wasn't a YouTube dump.
I am more surprised the wolf is a literal recolor and nothing else, rather than surprised about the lack of info..We did get to hear a slightly revamped battle bgm though

Lmao, Troll Freak are taking it to the next level here. I think this answers why we are getting so little info. They really have run out of ideas. Anyone want to bet there is a Dawn form which is Midnight Lycanroc with Midday's colouration?

If you listen closely enough you can actually hear them scraping the barrel. Any more and they might go through it.
what's bad about it? It's a pretty orange, just like a sunset.

I am more surprised the wolf is a literal recolor and nothing else, rather than surprised about the lack of info..We did get to hear a slightly revamped battle bgm though
Ya... sounds lazy to me.
At least they could've changed the design a tiny little bit.

Literally it looks like a shiny Pokemon from the old days where the colouration was just slightly different not even that noticeable.

I'm even willing to bet it;s Pure Rock type again.

I'll admit rocky horns would have been cool on this one, but oh well. I'm just glad it's still not at all lucario like.

Back
Top Bottom