• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon GO Mafia - Endgame - Raid's End - 22/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike the votes on jdthebud. Humandawn's initial reasoning is similar to jd's vote on Jasch. Both votes are gut feelings, which I'm okay with so early in the game, but it's weird to see a bandwagon form so quick.

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan
VOTE: Elementar

Out of the 3 votes on jd, Elementar's sounds less genuine. They mention resembling sheeping which I'm honestly not seeing. Leaning town on Midorikawa.

The bolded part here is confusing, aren't you agreeing that Jsach's suspicions are weak by saying this?

And you are putting words in my mouth. I don't know it's a mislynch. Also, why not address my reasoning directly rather than skipping around it? What's your actual take on:

Yes I am totally agreeing that Jsach's suspicions are weak yet they feel genuine and not scummy. As Elementar said they feel confused between activity starting and random votes.
Jsach has just pointed out their suspicions and not even voted against anyone, so the accusations of him trying to remove PPs on Day 1 is rather weak.

Your reason for voting Jsach looks like a replica of Mido's vote. This is sheeping and looks scummy.

Jsach hasn't voted for either of us or put up a case against us. He's doing better than more than half the players in the game. I agree with Blank, too.

@jdthebud I just remember myself and other scum use it more often than Town. Not super stellar reasoning, but it rubbed me the wrong way with how forgetable it was.

Both you and Midorikawa's reasoning make little sense. If Jsach knew we could be so aggressive he would also know our meta that it was normal and thus be shut down immediately in being called wrong.
Cmon HD, that's a bit lazy, almost everyone joke votes. And Johnny is from my home forum PC so that's a standard welcome. :)

As for my vote on Jsach, see below.
Yes I am totally agreeing that Jsach's suspicions are weak yet they feel genuine and not scummy. As Elementar said they feel confused between activity starting and random votes.
Jsach has just pointed out their suspicions and not even voted against anyone, so the accusations of him trying to remove PPs on Day 1 is rather weak.

Your reason for voting Jsach looks like a replica of Mido's vote. This is sheeping and looks scummy.
I'm not sheeping. The reasoning I posted was my own, I didn't get it from Mido.

And Jsach not voting for either one looked to me like he's scum trying to start a wagon, but without actively starting it himself. It's a common scum strat.

I'm waiting to hear more from him before removing my vote, but I haven't seen much of anything else to vote for so far anyway. Reasoning is always thin at this point.
my inactivity here is because of some random bug in the system that prevents me from getting notifications... now, lets go to the game...

Oh gosh. This is scum to me.
VOTE: Midorikawa
Ok, but the time for joke votes is already over. Read up and try again, please.

I said basically the same thing as jd. What are your thoughts on that?

I said sheeping. You didn't sheep.

I dislike the votes on jdthebud. Humandawn's initial reasoning is similar to jd's vote on Jasch. Both votes are gut feelings, which I'm okay with so early in the game, but it's weird to see a bandwagon form so quick.

VOTE: Elementar

Out of the 3 votes on jd, Elementar's sounds less genuine. They mention resembling sheeping which I'm honestly not seeing. Leaning town on Midorikawa.

Pika also said there was sheeping, and also mentioned me later and agreed with my reasoning. How does mine feel less genuine?

Ok, but the time for joke votes is already over. Read up and try again, please.
But this is not a joke vote...

Shhh Mido you were not supposed to reveal that. You can't bus your buddy. Not on Day 1. :(
Hang on. Mido must be lying about HD being his scumbuddy. If this means Mido and HD, are scumbuddies, then I'll still keep my vote. But if Mido's real scumbuddy is Pika, well, this is new. But for now...

FOS: Pika_pika42

I said sheeping. You didn't sheep.

Pika also said there was sheeping, and also mentioned me later and agreed with my reasoning. How does mine feel less genuine?

Oh thanks for pointing that out. It's ironic because Pika's post is the definition of sheeping. All they did was to agree with jdthebud that Jsach's suspicions are weak and repeat what you said.

EDIT: Pika's post was after I'd said that, but their post is even less genuine than yours imo.

Oh thanks for pointing that out. It's ironic because Pika's post is the definition of sheeping. All they did was to agree with jdthebud that Jsach's suspicions are weak and repeat what you said.

EDIT: Pika's post was after I'd said that, but their post is even less genuine than yours imo.

No problem. :)

Also, for future reference, editing old posts is only allowed for gramatical/formatting errors in mafia, so if you want to add something, feel free to just do another post. :)

Hang on. Mido must be lying about HD being his scumbuddy. If this means Mido and HD, are scumbuddies, then I'll still keep my vote. But if Mido's real scumbuddy is Pika, well, this is new. But for now...

They're only joking Borgy. Mido likes to joke a bit about that sort of stuff.

Unvote: SoaringDylan
I disagree with lynching Jsach, his actions scream out noob town, and I just don't see him as scum trying to take out pp, but more like noob paranoia.

I don't like JD's sudden change in vote when he was voted, it felt like an effort to try to lynch Jsach and save himself especially when HumanDawn was looking for your reaction and your reaction was really scummy. @jdthebud can you give a list of reads, I'd like to hear more from here before I decide if I want to vote you.

BorgyDudeMan please don't joke the whole game.

Ehh, yeah I don't feel like keeping the vote.

UNVOTE: jdthebud

I was looking too much into what wasn't there to maybe get something. I can see where he's coming with the vote, even if I disagree and see things differently. @jdthebud you did use the same reasoning as Midorikawa though, saying something against aggressive players or PP is the same thing, just using different terms.

There is actually a difference though in that Midorikawa said Jsach was "trying a bit too hard", while jdthebud dislikes the shade Jsach put out. Thing is, Jsach barely put out a case and it was more like an early paranoid "What if?" scenario like something said early. How I see it, jdthebud formulated an opinion on something true while Midorikawa formulated an opinion on something false.

VOTE: Midorikawa

My post was a mix between getting the conversation started and joking around. And it seemed that it started conversation wonderfully. As for my TRUE thoughts on Mido & HD...
19v0cx.jpg

My post was a mix between getting the conversation started and joking around. And it seemed that it started conversation wonderfully. As for my TRUE thoughts on Mido & HD...
19v0cx.jpg
What do you think of the current votes on you?

???? Not a joke vote? they were obviously joking around though...I hope you are just joking around here. If not, then I don't know what to do with you.

I disagree with lynching Jsach, his actions scream out noob town, and I just don't see him as scum trying to take out pp, but more like noob paranoia.

I don't like JD's sudden change in vote when he was voted, it felt like an effort to try to lynch Jsach and save himself especially when HumanDawn was looking for your reaction and your reaction was really scummy. @jdthebud can you give a list of reads, I'd like to hear more from here before I decide if I want to vote you.

My "effort" wasn't to save myself, since I only had one vote on me at the time? This post has all kinds of strange reasoning. In what way was my reaction scummy as you posited?
19v0cx.jpg
Your post didn't sound like a joke to me, was that really the case? If you were joking, then why did you expect it to be a conversation starter?

@Jsach expected answer, but if you don't know about them specifically then what do you think of the game in general? What do you think of the votes on you?

Your post didn't sound like a joke to me, was that really the case? If you were joking, then why did you expect it to be a conversation starter?
You seem to be quite certain about this. What makes you think it's not a joke?

@jdthebud the votes were tied, you votes Jsach so he could be lynched, which is very scummy. Also please explain the 'strange reasoning' in my post or was it an attempt to dodge my question.
You still haven't given my your reads.
Vote: Jdthebud
Your response hasn't given me much hope that you are town, and you dodging questions with half baked responses doesn't help your case.

@Midorikawa @jdthebud it looks to me as if Jsach was still joking back then, joining in on what mido and HD did.
Do you really think it was a serious comment?

@Jsach still waiting for your response.
To me it looked serious.

Jsach isn't new though so no he's not new town. And what pressure was there on jd?
There is actually a difference though in that Midorikawa said Jsach was "trying a bit too hard", while jdthebud dislikes the shade Jsach put out. Thing is, Jsach barely put out a case and it was more like an early paranoid "What if?" scenario like something said early. How I see it, jdthebud formulated an opinion on something true while Midorikawa formulated an opinion on something false.
So I'm scummy for how I interpreted jsach's post. Ok.
@jdthebud the votes were tied, you votes Jsach so he could be lynched, which is very scummy. Also please explain the 'strange reasoning' in my post or was it an attempt to dodge my question.
You still haven't given my your reads.
Vote: Jdthebud
Your response hasn't given me much hope that you are town, and you dodging questions with half baked responses doesn't help your case.
......The most votes there has been is like two on a person. It's not hard to tie votes. And him voting jsach didn't put him in the lead. It was another tie.

Jsach at least explained his comment now, but you really are grasping at nothing. Rather you seem to be trying to make jd look scummier than he actually is.

UNVOTE: Jsach
VOTE: Swordmaster

@Jsach would like more input from you though.

ok nvm sword master is way scummier

Unvote: Midorikawa
Vote: Sword Master

The case on jsach looks wrong to me though. So I have my suspicion on jd and mido.

To me it looked serious.
Can you also explin why you think that? If I look at it I see some jokes flying around between you and hd and then he joins. Would you really think that scum!him would risk that on two power players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom