• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Hatched a few eggs of which the only good one is a Wonder Abra (now Kadabra, my wannabe Alakazam) and managed to get my 2 Rhydon in as defenders in nearby Gyms. I've already guaranteed getting at least 50 Coins out of both of them combined (both are around for a bit more than 4 hours). Now I just hope I can get them both to 8 and kicked within different calendar days.

In one of the Gyms I ended up feeding around some Nanab Berries so I also got the Bronze badge for it already and the Berry Master bronze medal.

Caught a Moltres yesterday on my 4th try. Only 68%, but today got a 93% Moltres. Pokedex now at 235 caught and 239 seen.

Managed to get only one defender kicked with appropriately timed Golden Razz Berry so I will be getting all 100 Coins.

Also hatched a 5km, Mantine :(

Can you switch which berries you use? I never knew that!
Yes. A single Golden Razz Berry can max out the motivation of the Pokemon it is fed to, making it extremely efficient.
Otherwise it's just better to use Nanab over Razz/Pinap since they tend to be less useful.

So today only 3 things really happened but 2 of them are quite nice. Going from worst to best:
>Hatched a 10km Egg, unfortunately it was Sudowoodo.
>I managed to get another defender in, hopefully that's a full 50 Coins for me tomorrow. Rural area Gyms are just great.
>Caught a 977 CP Teddiursa, apparently the IVs are 14/14/8 (80%, barely not Wonder but those 14s are good) and the level is pretty high. Decided to evolve it right away, so it's now a perfect moveset (Counter/Hyper Beam) Ursaring @2306 CP, #6 in my Top 6.

Didn't do much today other than a few raids. Luckily a lot of gyms were valor today so it helped out with the raids and got me some easy coins.

Level: 30 -> 31
Species caught: 218 -> 219
New species: Steelix

Leveled up at last, got a lucky Metal Coat off a PokeStop spin which I used to evolve Onix at last. Steelix is only about 1300 CP but I don't mind.
I also managed to get another defender in late last night which was kicked this noon, more than 8.5 hours there so +50 Coins again :D

One of the few Pokémon I still haven't registered into my Pokédex is Hitmontop. I've hatched two Tyrogue, one with Attack as it's highest stat and the other with Defense.
Another is Flaaffy. My current buddy is a Mareep which I caught in the wild (It's only CP268, and it hasn't got very good stats) At the moment, I only have 14 Mareep candy. My previous buddy was a Pupitar, which is now a CP2602 Tyranitar. After I have evolved my Mareep into Flaaffy, I'll save up for an Ampharos. Although I won't get a very good one unless I hatch a Mareep.

no zapdos here, sorry for boring post :p

Not much today but at least I did hatch a 5km, Cubone. Also got some Stardust and powered up Gyarados now that I leveled up, it's now #1 2844 CP, over 2841 CP Rhydon, but that will probably change again sooner or later within the level. I also managed to get a defender in, already around for 4.5 hours so I've got 27 Coins guaranteed but most likely will get all 50 because of putting it in late.

Today I went 3 of 4 on Zapdos, 1 of 1 on Lugia, and 3 of 3 on Tyranitar raids. Mite as well just stay home tomorrow cause my luck is bound to change. None were over 88% tho.

Haven't managed to play much these days but I did get all 50 Coins off my defender, currently have 448 which is nice, I can get 150 Coins consistently before I use up a 3x Incubator and have some saved up to use in whatever good event discout comes next.

I should be collecting the 7th day streak PokeStop later today, hopefully it is King's Rock so I can get Slowking at least. Else Sun Stone (keep for future gens) > Metal Coat (better Steelix) > Up-Grade (Porygon2 is OK and Porygon-Z should be better > Dragon Scale (meh, already have much and Kingdra's not that good) in that order.

I currently have loads of Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu:
Screenshot_20170814-173248.png
Screenshot_20170814-173225.png
Screenshot_20170814-173203.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I have all three birds I can relax.

...until the next legendary raids come out at least D:
Sorry to do this to you, but this did happen just today... Mewtwo to be available in Pokémon GO via Exclusive Raid Battles - Bulbanews

As for my own session today, I hatched a Wonder Ponyta from a 5km but it's still not a hatch I liked :( The good part is that I found 4 Eevee (although based on the locations I got them being scattered I don't think it was a nest), so with Pinap catches there I got some much-needed Candy to evolve more good IV ones whenever I get them as well as power-up Vaporeon more whenever I get Stardust.

Today I managed to get my first Silver Gym Badge by getting one more defender in a Gym I've frequently visited. I only got the chance to do so at noon instead of night as usual, however, so I was expecting it not to last enough to give me 50 Coins. It only gave me 26 but it's still nice, considering I got a shiny new silver Badge off it too :)

Powered up my Dragonite to 3112 to get my first Pokemon over 3000 CP. Oh, and finally caught that fire chicken in the avatar above me. Funny because it was during a rain shower too.

Back
Top Bottom