• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokémon GO Mafia - Endgame - Raid's End - 22/8/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my logic of believing Borgy is our Articuno loving Ally Cop.
Yeah. I disagree with this. I was about to.. oh come on Zexy!

But still, until I get lynched or untill this game ends you still have to guess...

Well, then you'd be mafia or a miller. That is if Borgy is cop though. Although with HumanDawn being that cop role, I'm not sure if there'd be two cop like roles in a game this small.
We know for a fact there are at least 2, since Elementar had a cop role very similar to what HD was.

If you look at it flavour wise, Articuno loving Ally Cop is likely to be in this game.
I agree. But if Borgy is telling the truth and you think he checked you, he cannot be the Articuno cop. jd died D1 and was Articuno, so the cop would have lost their role and wouldn't have been able to check anyone. (assuming all three ally cops have similarly functioning roles)
Therefore if Borgy is actually a cop, there are 4 cops in this game.

I don't have concrete evidence but the way he worded his post makes me believe him.

How will a cop share their results in a no role claiming game? But I believe Borgy checked you on N1 and got a Town result and checked me on N2 and got a scum result, which he wanted to out in the thread but due to restrictions on role claiming, all they could give were their results without any further explanation.

This is my logic of believing Borgy is our Articuno loving Ally Cop.

Well cop could just say "I know X is town"

And you're going to have to provide actual quotes to prove he's softing cop.

And you apparently come up as mafia. That is good to know.

But all in all your logic has no evidence behind it and thus doesn't make sense.

I agree. But if Borgy is telling the truth and you think he checked you, he cannot be the Articuno cop. jd died D1 and was Articuno, so the cop would have lost their role and wouldn't have been able to check anyone. (assuming all three ally cops have similarly functioning roles)

Oops I forgot this very important point. There's a possibility of Borgy being Mafia RoleCop then.

But if Borgy is telling the truth and you think he checked you, he cannot be the Articuno cop. jd died D1 and was Articuno, so the cop would have lost their role and wouldn't have been able to check anyone.
Thats correct. But guys, you almost guessed my role.

Anyways, being cop means u can hack pplz' accounts and peer into dem role PMs u need to depend on someone for ur role to be 100% accurate. If that person gets lynched, the cop's chance of failing increases.

Anyways, since I didn't softclaim, the chance of guessing my role is gonna be slim :p

Unvote: SoaringDylan
I disagree with lynching Jsach, his actions scream out noob town, and I just don't see him as scum trying to take out pp, but more like noob paranoia.

I don't like JD's sudden change in vote when he was voted, it felt like an effort to try to lynch Jsach and save himself especially when HumanDawn was looking for your reaction and your reaction was really scummy. @jdthebud can you give a list of reads, I'd like to hear more from here before I decide if I want to vote you.

BorgyDudeMan please don't joke the whole game.
Jsach isn't new though so no he's not new town. And what pressure was there on jd?
I wanted to point this out, but Mido already did. Since i'm at page 4/9, I'm keeping this here

In Elementar's role PM. Does this mean that there is a miller, or possibly more than one miller in this game? What does everyone make of this?
I had the same thoughts, so I asked Zexy and he told me that some town will show up as enemy, some could mean one but could also mean multiple millers. It could also mean that all the teams see each other as evil.

Darth as the hammer is only scummy IMO is SM flips town
Completely disagreed. Knowing Darth, he's trying to look good by hammering him. Since he did flip mafia it actually makes me think Darth is scummier. Since his vote was literally "Oh thank you Mido for this explanation, I can't deny he looks scummy indeed, let me look my best while bringing down the hammer.

Vote: Midorikawa

I think there was definitely bussing in Sword Master's lynch. I would've expected more resistance and in a closed setup without roleclaiming, this makes a little more sense. I initially voted him because I wanted to see what he had to say, but wouldn't have expected him to actually be mafia and I can't see how it was possible to put it together so early in the game.
I plainly disagree with this one, Mido is my top town read at the moment. If I were to use meta, Mido finding scum isn't a weird thing either.
We know for a fact there are at least 2, since Elementar had a cop role very similar to what HD was.

Articuno died D1, So the Articuno loving cop still excists.
Moltres-loving cop died N1. Moltres still lives.
A mafia died, the T-tar.
Zapdos-loving cop died N2. Zapdos still lives.

As far as I'm aware, there is no 4th team in Pokemon GO, but someone can correct me on that if they can. I know for a fact Borgy ain't the last team-cop*. So there must be someone else that fits the cop role, if anyone can think of any Pokemon GO characters, please tell me. I'll do research on it in a few hours once I get back from work.

For now I'll VOTE: Darthwolf
You to me reek scum for the hammer vote, Caps might be your scum buddy trying to defend you. Only time will tell that one.
I'm also uncertain about Jsach, he's kinda iffy at the moment.

*don't ask why, I can't answer that :)

What about the professor?

@Pika_pika42 can you quote the post where you found that Borgy is likely cop?
Ok so based... Wait a minute. I can't claim in this game. Oh well.

Well, its been a while. I missed a lot of stuff due to the fact that I had to go to school and I had to study, distracting me from this mafia. Can anyone sum up what's happening?

Also..
VOTE: Pika_pika42
I'm guessing that Pika may be scum. Also, I just thought of trusting Mido as town :p
Pretty sure it's this one.

Night 3 start - Raid Magikarp used Splash! But nothing happened! - 13/8/17
Day 4 start - Blanche Out - 14/8/17

Day 4: Blanche Out

Team Mystic's Blanche, whose partner Articuno is already eliminated and now witnessed the injury of another team's leader, lost all will to fight the Raid Bosses and just left.

Dear SoaringDylan, you are Blanche.

You are the Articuno-Loving Ally Cop.

Every night, you may attempt to find out if a player is your ally or your enemy. To do so, post CHECK: <player> in this chat. You will get either an Ally result or an Enemy result. All Raid Pokémon are guaranteed to show up as Enemy, but not all members of Professor Willow's Team are guaranteed to show up as Ally.

If Articuno is eliminated, you will lose your will to continue investigating and will thus lose your role.

You are allied with Professor Willow's Team and win when the Raid Pokémon and any possible independent opposing forces are eliminated.
SoaringDylan was killed. He was Blanche, Town Articuno-Loving Ally Cop

It is now Day 4. It will end in 48 hours, unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs (6 out of 8 people alive).D

VOTE: BorgyDudeMan

We know 100% that Borgy isn't the cop now...

Although another person of interest is Mido, she's done somewhat scummy behavior through out the whole game (not counting the joking around)

Although another person of interest is Mido, she's done somewhat scummy behavior through out the whole game (not counting the joking around)
..........................Um what? Please elaborate because last I checked we have dead mafia thanks to me.

Also borgey I know now has a decreased chance of being a raid pokemon.

There should be 3-4 mafia. Borgeys chance of being one has decreased for sure. That is assuming he didn't have protection of some kind.

Anyways, we have a raid Magikarp in this game. I wonder what could a Magikarp do since it only knows Splash.

Oh, how sure? :p

...I already pointed out D3 that Borgy couldn't be the Articuno cop, though, since he checked people and Articuno had died.
There should be 3-4 mafia. Borgeys chance of being one has decreased for sure. That is assuming he didn't have protection of some kind.
This sounds to me like Midori has some sort of attacking role that she tried to use on Borgy last night (and maybe would have killed him if he was a Raid Pokemon?), and it didn't work.

@BorgyDudeMan Don't answer this if you're not allowed to, but do you have any new mysteriously-originating reads on people today?

DAY 4 VOTE COUNT
BorgyDudeMan I (Jsach)

Day 4 ends in 24 hours (-9 minutes) unless HYPER-MAJORITY occurs (6 out of 8 alive).

UNVOTE: BorgyDudeMan

And that's why you don't vote before making sure that you read every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom