• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden All Site Staff Drive 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore the above post. It will vary depending on the quality of the candidates. Sometimes the decisions are easy and sometimes they aren't. I don't think it's wise to give an exact date because of that but we will endeavour to keep applicants informed as best we can.

Oof... I'd love to do something that really helps out here, don't get me wrong, but climbing out from the crowd is something I've never felt comfortable doing IRL. I passed on all prefect and council opportunities in secondary school because of this.
I do enjoy it here though so I'm really teetering with myself right now.

Oof... I'd love to do something that really helps out here, don't get me wrong, but climbing out from the crowd is something I've never felt comfortable doing IRL. I passed on all prefect and council opportunities in secondary school because of this.
I do enjoy it here though so I'm really teetering with myself right now.
Apply if you feel up to it :) You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!

I have a question, and sorry if this was asked already.

If I want to apply to a couple different positions, can I use the same answers for the Basic Information/Moderating Questions when making the applications? (When appropriate, of course)

Thanks in advance :)

I have a question, and sorry if this was asked already.

If I want to apply to a couple different positions, can I use the same answers for the Basic Information/Moderating Questions when making the applications? (When appropriate, of course)

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah that's fine.

We've had a handful of people asking us a couple questions regarding when the results will come out and who decides will be hired, so to clear it all up.

Results have no fixed date, there is no guarantee that all the work on the staff's end will be finished by the end of the month, but it won't be too long after the application deadline is closed.

Section heads of each section are going to be the main deciders for forum staff, whilst senior staff for the other sections such as Bulba News will be tending to their own applications. For forum applications, the section staff talk about the application, sometimes non-section staff will also comment, and the admin team tends to also look them over. So basically a panel of staff will have commented on each application.

Ignore the above post. It will vary depending on the quality of the candidates. Sometimes the decisions are easy and sometimes they aren't. I don't think it's wise to give an exact date because of that but we will endeavour to keep applicants informed as best we can.
aww man...why would you ever tell anybody to ever ignore even a single one of my grade A, top quality posts...

well, whatever, that works too. I don't really care that much when we get the results, but I'll have to admit I'm anxious to hear them, heh...

Last edited:
I think I'll have to sit this session out since I don't know how long I'd be able to serve as a moderator before I have to leave for a time. Maybe another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom