• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Background music of the show

@ZASchwarz I just merged your thread with this thread we have for general assistance with finding out where the BGM is from, hopefully someone will be able to answer your question.
Which episode/movie was he talking about? His comment only mentions the 16:35 mark.

Hi. I am wondering if anyone can help me either find or RIP the theme music whenever we see Team Flare? Example scenes where we hear the song are when Mable tells Lysandre that she has failed to get Z2, or later on, when Celosia sees Z1 (known to us as Squishy), and prepares to capture it. Other scenes that have the song are when we see Lysandre get contacted by Xerosic at the Pokémon League. I wonder if it is possible to RIP the song from a DVD, as it sounds catchy.
The one from "From A to Z!" that plays twice, once just before the opening song (starts when they show the building Lysandre's in) and the second time just after the "Who's that Pokémon" reveal? The one about 11-12 min into "Kalos League Passion with a Certain Flare!", where Lysandre and the guy with the mustache are talking, then Xerosic calls, then the trucks pull up to the Prism Tower? I'm afraid I don't have any leads, besides that it seems to be a dub-only song. I just wanted to let others have a better idea of where to look for the song.

Last edited:
The one from "From A to Z!" that plays twice, once just before the opening song (starts when they show the building Lysandre's in) and the second time just after the "Who's that Pokémon" reveal? The one about 11-12 min into "Kalos League Passion with a Certain Flare!", where Lysandre and the guy with the mustache are talking, then Xerosic calls, then the trucks pull up to the Prism Tower? I'm afraid I don't have any leads, besides that it seems to be a dub-only song. I just wanted to let others have a better idea of where to look for the song.
Roger that. I wonder if you can help me rip the song from any DVD copies?

@Gabo 2oo Unfortunately, the merge swallowed the title and I am unable to access it, as I didn't realise the post didn't mention it. I contacted them so hopefully they will come on, though they haven't been active since posting that a week ago. However, if my memory serves me right it was either episode 36 or 37 of XYZ (the dubbed version). After listening to the tracks playing at the time mark, episode 36 would seem to be playing a track that wouldn't be as common at that time specified, so I am leaning towards it being episode 36. However, this is just me relying on my own memory. Hopefully they will reply soon.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom