• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't see you in a while in a game I don't think, so hello! How do you feel about Zexy's independent claim?
Yo what up tho. Actually I'm kinda confused as for why I didn't have any notifications for a while but hey. As for zexy I'm not really willing to trust him without an actaul win con. Mostly because if I had time I could come up with something that seems likely. As for the rest the second vote on arata is a bit weird kinda like it was jist thrown out there for no real reason. Doesn't have your usual run of the mill joke vote feeling

VOTE: Zexy

I don't buy it. This is a game based on players of TWR. Thus I don't see a reason to hide his wincon unless it is anti-town somehow. If he can win with any faction then why not tell us so we can help him? We know exactly how dangerous indeps can be so coming out as one and not telling everyone more than that isn't enough for me to trust him.

Heck he could be lying mafia and not saying the wincon so as to not contradict another indep.

Hey guys, weather and power stuff is stablized in my area, and I'm officially working from home for the next four days, so I can play now.

OK I will make it clear that my wincon is custom and related to this game theme. Which is why I do not wish to reveal more before we know more about the setup. I am explicitly told I am not a factional indep though, can win with any faction.

Well I find Zexy's indep claim to be honest because they claimed it early and without any pressure on them.

I wonder out of the characters given to be present in the game, which one is most suitable to be an indep?
With the knowledge of the character, it could be a bit easier to figure out what kind of indep Zexy is.

I'm just putting this out there, but everyone (except ME, he really is this awesome) is wildly out of character. I'm not terribly sure how useful the flavour hunting's gonna be in this one.

Anybody remember FinalArcadia claiming the exact same thing in a certain game, that we let live for a while, then after I died, nobody followed up on the temporary lifespan thing and she was Serial Killer and won?

Yea, I'm sure you do, but if you don't, here's a refresher.

##Vote Zexy

Either you give us a reason to let you live, or you can let me purchase this express ticket straight to the graveyard for you. I've got some disposable income.

Yo what up tho. Actually I'm kinda confused as for why I didn't have any notifications for a while but hey. As for zexy I'm not really willing to trust him without an actaul win con. Mostly because if I had time I could come up with something that seems likely. As for the rest the second vote on arata is a bit weird kinda like it was jist thrown out there for no real reason. Doesn't have your usual run of the mill joke vote feeling

Where's the pressure then? If it bothers you, there must be a reason that you're not doing anything about it, right? Out with it, champ.

##F.O.S. JackAtlasRed

As far as I see voting for lone would do nothing right now, applying pressure would be nice but honestly as far as I'm concerned I'm taking everything for face value right now so I have no idea why I left this part off my first post.

Vote: Zexy

I wanna know that win con

I'm just putting this out there, but everyone (except ME, he really is this awesome) is wildly out of character. I'm not terribly sure how useful the flavour hunting's gonna be in this one.
Agreed.
VOTE: Zexy

I don't buy it. This is a game based on players of TWR. Thus I don't see a reason to hide his wincon unless it is anti-town somehow. If he can win with any faction then why not tell us so we can help him? We know exactly how dangerous indeps can be so coming out as one and not telling everyone more than that isn't enough for me to trust him.

Heck he could be lying mafia and not saying the wincon so as to not contradict another indep.
It's not anti-town, but I'm just not sure over how to go around it yet, since it depends on my night action which of course I haven't managed to used yet since it's Day 1. I know exactly how dangerous indeps can be so I'm coming out as one to avoid scenarios where someone else tries to claim indep and I need to CC or where I am copchecked indep.

I've never claimed indep as mafia. It's the kind of meta you don't like I know, but it applies 100% of the time. Worst thing I've done is claiming Survivor as the Serial Killer in Fruit Bowl where it backfired. So the one time I tried NOT to do it by not claiming it in Gen I Mafia, it backfired again. Then in Fruit Bowl II I managed to somehow pull it off as Cult Leader even though I had an elaborate plan of faking Town Neighborizer yet was caught in the lie. You think that after all this I would try claiming indep when scum, standing out so much?
Anybody remember FinalArcadia claiming the exact same thing in a certain game, that we let live for a while, then after I died, nobody followed up on the temporary lifespan thing and she was Serial Killer and won?

Yea, I'm sure you do, but if you don't, here's a refresher.

##Vote Zexy

Either you give us a reason to let you live, or you can let me purchase this express ticket straight to the graveyard for you. I've got some disposable income.
That thing can't work twice, everyone's aware of the trick now. Besides I've pulled off a similar stunt as hers as Serial Killer in Fruit Bowl I and it ended up terribly.

A reason to let me live? You'll be wasting a day phase to lynch me and my role may end up being helpful for town. Yet I do not wish to help either side unless absolutely needed, that would only enrage the other side against me.
I wanna know that win con
It involves using my non-harmful and potentially useful for character-hunting ability to achieve something 5 times.

Gotta say I never trust a day 1 claim. You guys know this... and I find Zexy very suspicious right now.

Vote: Zexy

What is your wincon, Zexy? (In your words, of course)
I've claimed so many things Day 1 and was truthful, and I'm not even starting with the softclaims. Miller in Ace Attorney and GotG, Oracle in EMU just a game earlier.

As I just said, it involves using my non-harmful and potentially useful for character-hunting ability to achieve something 5 times.

Unvote: Zexy

I'm willing to believe him for the time being. And I see his point about situations where it helps to claim Day 1. That said, AussieEevee hasn't said much more than what's been said already. I can sense some CWAC going on.

Vote: AussieEevee

More thoughts, please. Like who else looks suspicious to you so far?

Unvote: Zexy

I'm willing to believe him for the time being. And I see his point about situations where it helps to claim Day 1. That said, AussieEevee hasn't said much more than what's been said already. I can sense some CWAC going on.

Vote: AussieEevee

More thoughts, please. Like who else looks suspicious to you so far?
Exactly what do you expect AE to comment on? The only thing that has happened is Zexy claiming indep. And some attempt at starting conversation that didn't really work.

I don't know just what I expected him to comment on. But I see other players making attempts to add original thoughts to the Zexy discussion, and besides the never trusting a D1 claim thing, AE basically parroted what's been said. And guess what? Now we have a new topic out there: my outside-the-box vote. I'm sure Eevee will love to comment on that, now, like you have.

I find it pretty disturbing all conversation has shifted to Zexy's claim. And I agree with the parroting stuff. Just look at Rainbow Cloud's one post. It's saying he agrees with Elementar specifically about Zexy. Nothing else.

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

I'm not a regular so I don't know about Zexy's indep claim history, so from my "neutral" point of view I see nothing wrong with it, let alone a bandwagon this large.

Before I forget, MegaPod is looking pretty good right now.

Well I find Zexy's indep claim to be honest because they claimed it early and without any pressure on them.

I wonder out of the characters given to be present in the game, which one is most suitable to be an indep?
With the knowledge of the character, it could be a bit easier to figure out what kind of indep Zexy is.

This annoys me as well. Not only is it a post only talking about Zexy, it's also trying to get deeper into the claim. That's time wasted right there and I can see scum motivation behind it. can't vote twice sadly

As for the rest the second vote on arata is a bit weird kinda like it was jist thrown out there for no real reason. Doesn't have your usual run of the mill joke vote feeling

What second vote? LG voted and unvoted Arata, there's no second vote anywhere.

Where's the pressure then? If it bothers you, there must be a reason that you're not doing anything about it, right? Out with it, champ.

##F.O.S. JackAtlasRed
Agreed, but from what I've seen of Jack in the few games I've played, he doesn't seem to be an aggressive player. This behavior does justifie a vote, it just makes me less willing to do something for it when it comes from that certain player when there's better lynch candidates around.

Alex Kaz said:
I find it pretty disturbing all conversation has shifted to Zexy's claim.
I agree but at the same time it's pretty much the only big thing to have happened this phase, so it's pretty understandable that it's well-talked about. I do like that you're trying to shift the conversation topic onto someone else potentially worthy of a lynch, rather than just stating this and doing nothing.

Agreed, but from what I've seen of Jack in the few games I've played, he doesn't seem to be an aggressive player. This behavior does justifie a vote, it just makes me less willing to do something for it when it comes from that certain player when there's better lynch candidates around.
An FOS in my eyes functions more as a 'keep an eye on' rather than 'go after this player next' type of thing.

Anyway my point here is that I don't think it's really justified in getting on players who are solely talking about Zexy's independent claim because not much else has happened (a few jokes votes) and it's something to at least discuss.

Zexy said:
It involves using my non-harmful and potentially useful for character-hunting ability to achieve something 5 times.
Your use of 'non-harmful' makes it sound suspicious...:p

Anyway my point here is that I don't think it's really justified in getting on players who are solely talking about Zexy's independent claim because not much else has happened (a few jokes votes) and it's something to at least discuss
Why isn't it justified? Is it impossible that scum could use Zexy's claim as an excuse to not involve themselves with others for the time being?

I don't know just what I expected him to comment on. But I see other players making attempts to add original thoughts to the Zexy discussion, and besides the never trusting a D1 claim thing, AE basically parroted what's been said. And guess what? Now we have a new topic out there: my outside-the-box vote. I'm sure Eevee will love to comment on that, now, like you have.
What do you expect me to say? Nothing has really happened, and I usually don't say much day 1.

You know I am suspicious of all day 1 claims, even Miller, and Zexy and I have butted heads over this in previous games. Heck my vote on Zexy is something any one who has played games here before should have predicted the moment Zexy made a claim on day 1.

What do you expect me to say? Nothing has really happened, and I usually don't say much day 1.
I don't know what you'd say, but a lot of players at least found something of substance to post.
You know I am suspicious of all day 1 claims, even Miller, and Zexy and I have butted heads over this in previous games. Heck my vote on Zexy is something any one who has played games here before should have predicted the moment Zexy made a claim on day 1.
Actually, I'm not too familiar with this. Haven't played enough games with you I guess. :p

I don't know what you'd say, but a lot of players at least found something of substance to post.

As I said, there isn't a lot to talk about.

Actually, I'm not too familiar with this. Haven't played enough games with you I guess. :p
Okay. Something else you should know about me... I really don't respond well to pressure votes. I tend to either ignore them or just ask "why".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom