• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

I don't have high hopes the the comedy-driven SM doing anything that significant with their characters BUT they may surprise me yet. I admittedly haven't been keeping up with episodes for a bit now but I'll probably be checking these out.
You're concerned about comedy oriented? Have you seen the original series lol it's full of slapstick

Sun Moon is literally the pokemon anime with the most amount of character development thus far... Have y'all even watched it?
Yeah, I liked the Mallow episode where she...uh...hm...

Or the Sophocles episode where...hrmmm...

Seriously, I don't know anything about them other than 'wants to be a good cook' and 'is scared of the dark'

The most thing that surprised me is the mega evolution of Steelix that Brock have

Yeah, I liked the Mallow episode where she...uh...hm...

Or the Sophocles episode where...hrmmm...

Seriously, I don't know anything about them other than 'wants to be a good cook' and 'is scared of the dark'

Well the both of them are not the main characters...? Lillie, Litten are the main and they all had substantial development. I'm currently watching DP, a hundred episodes in, and I can say that there's already more on them than whatever Dawn had at episode 100.

Ok but we want Serena tho?

Well ok what's interesting is (1) going to Kanto and (2) mega evolutions. sounds like hints for what's coming for USUM imo.
She literally hasn't left the show for more than a year :/

Us fans, have waited 14 years for the ORIGINAL trio back together, let us enjoy the moment please.

Well the both of them are not the main characters...? Lillie, Litten are the main and they all had substantial development. I'm currently watching DP, a hundred episodes in, and I can say that there's already more on them than whatever Dawn had at episode 100.
Lillie has great potential...But the way they are working with her is pretty strange in my point of view...Touching Pikachu and Vulpix were epic but with Stoutland it already looked meeeh and repetitive...And not much has happened...About Litten...He lost bis father...But that was not well explored after, and vê only used his first Z-moves a few episodes ago(I am a little suspect because i dont like him, but...I dont know...)

Sun Moon is literally the pokemon anime with the most amount of character development thus far... Have y'all even watched it?

Outside of Lillie and maybe Litten, what character has had any note worthy development at this point? I like SM myself, but I wouldn't say that it has the most amount of character development thus far compared to the other series. Even just watching the dub version doesn't really give that impression to me.

Don't forget about Lillie episodes where he continuously learn to touch pokemon!
She's got further than I have gotten with my arachnophobia and if I had to guess further than most people get with their phobia's, though I doubt most phobias happen because of a being from another dimension, and hey, she'll probably succeed in accomplishing her goal of overcoming her fear unlike Ash, Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, and Serena with their goals :D.

Outside of Lillie and maybe Litten, what character has had any note worthy development at this point? I like SM myself, but I wouldn't say that it has the most amount of character development thus far compared to the other series. Even just watching the dub version doesn't really give that impression to me.
It's funny because today's episode is one where a character has progressed in their goal, and Kiawe looks like he's doing alright and I guess the training in the Marowak episode counted as furthering his skill as a fire trainer.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom