• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I just watched that video again. I have it saved. :p

We saw:
Locations:
- MeleMele Island
- Iki Town
- Hau'oli City
- Konikoni City
- Battle Royal
- Vast Poni Canyon
- Seafolk Village
- Aether Paradise (Entrance)
- Aether Paradise 2F: Conservation Area
- Malie Garden

Cutscenes:
- Male PC and Hau sailing
- Female PC running through Ten Carat Hill
- Male PC in Konikoni City (The infamous hammer or palm tree scene)
- Male PC running towards the Battle Tree
- Male PC running on a bridge in Vast Poni Canyon
- Female PC running in Wela Volcano Park

Battles:
- Male PC battling Hau and showing that Hau chooses the starter weak against the PC's

Pokemon:
- Comfey
- Bruxish
- Drampa
- Salandit
- Pa'u Oricorio
- Sensu Oricorio
- Baille Oricorio
- Pom-pom Oricorio

Ride Pokemon:
- Charizard Glide
- Stoutland Search
- Lapras Paddle
- Mudsdale Gallop
- Tauros Charge
- Sharpedo Jet

Totem Pokemon:
- Lurantis
- Gumshoos
- Wishiwashi School Form

Alolan Pokemon:
- Raichu
- Marowak
- Exeggutor
- Ninetails
- Sandslash

Team Skull:
- Grunts
- Plumeria
- Ya boi, Guzma

Aether Paradise:
- Faba
- Wicke
- Lusamine
- Nihilego appearing out of the wormhole

Other Characters:
- Sina
- Dexio
- Samson Oak
- Kiawe
- Sophocles
- Lana
- Mallow

Z-Moves:
- Inferno Overdrive through Litten
- Hydro Vortex through Popplio
- Bloom Doom through Rowlet
- Never-ending Nightmare's scary pose and start with Mimikyu
- Corkscrew Crash (Only the start) with Alolan Sandslash
- All-out Pummeling with Bewear

It was the overview trailer with the CGI Solgaleo and Lunala.
BTW Jynx if you're here I can reaffirm that the Pokémon Center near my house is preparing for something big
Is there a reason why they haven't announced when pre orders opening for USUM or pre order bonus in japan

ORAS pre orders were announced September 4th

I believe a pre-order bonus has already been stablished as keychain dolls of the Alola starters.

i fucking knew it that they made the type full leak AHAHAHAHAH

How it was posted on 4chan...simple :p

I knew that this was by the Pokémon xenoverse artist lmao

-Now i want him in that damn fangame lmao-

So corocoro should be leaking in the next couple of days but watch us not get anything lmao

So corocoro should be leaking in the next couple of days but watch us not get anything lmao

We may not get anything from CoroCoro, but then still get a trailer. CoroCoro is clearly not their main focus now that they're doing worldwide launches. So it wouldn't be surprising if CoroCoro had nothing worth noting and then we got something directly from the source (i.e. TPC) With all the interesting stuff coming out of the merchandise field of things and the strange lack of solid info on the games so far I can't imagine this month will be lacking in news. At this point we're exactly the same amount of months away from USUM as we were from BW2's release when we got real info on those games. For BW2 we didn't get solid news until April and it came out in June. So this directly parallels that with it now being September and USUM coming out in November. We shall see how things shake out tho. I imagine either this week or next week by very latest we'll get a new trailer of some kind.

We may not get anything from CoroCoro, but then still get a trailer. CoroCoro is clearly not their main focus now that they're doing worldwide launches. So it wouldn't be surprising if CoroCoro had nothing worth noting and then we got something directly from the source (i.e. TPC) With all the interesting stuff coming out of the merchandise field of things and the strange lack of solid info on the games so far I can't imagine this month will be lacking in news. At this point we're exactly the same amount of months away from USUM as we were from BW2's release when we got real info on those games. For BW2 we didn't get solid news until April and it came out in June. So this directly parallels that with it now being September and USUM coming out in November. We shall see how things shake out tho. I imagine either this week or next week by very latest we'll get a new trailer of some kind.
I hope you are right. I didn't really follow news when B2W2 came out so i'm not really used to these patterns when it comes to info being released.

Corocoro was the one that confirmed Dusk in the first place so it'll likely have something this time too

A leak, seems fake imo. Silvally, even with half defenses, seems WAY too strong. /vp/ - Sep 17th Z-Power Rings new function revealed, Z-Bu - Pokémon - 4chan

There's also these other (and equally unbelievable) rumours on here too.

A rumours detailing the rate of news for USUM.
A rumour stating Alolan forms and Lillie will be in Corocoro.

there's nothing even worthwhile discussing in those leaks :C
we need a new Artleaka

There's also these other (and equally unbelievable) rumours on here too.

A rumours detailing the rate of news for USUM.
A rumour stating Alolan forms and Lillie will be in Corocoro.

That first one had a lot of fairly realistic expectations Wouldn't be surprised to see some of them in USUM.

Both of them seem to be quite realistic imo, though I don't really believe the whole "Pokemon will only follow you in certain routes" thing... Why not just limit it to a certain area like in Amity Square?

Both of them seem to be quite realistic imo, though I don't really believe the whole "Pokemon will only follow you in certain routes" thing... Why not just limit it to a certain area like in Amity Square?

Because Amity Square sucked. At least with it being a routes-only thing, it would still generally feel like your Pokémon getting to go places with you.

I myself have previously theorized that the Walking Pokémon may be restricted to routes, so I suppose it'd be absurd of me to say that this one seems unbelievable based on that... actually, I think the leak that puts that idea forward seems pretty reasonable overall, which is quite a difference from the response I've had to about 98% of the "leaks" thus far.

I have to say, the "it's a prism so the light will still hit Cosmoem" is honestly kind of clever in a cheeky way. Although I don't understand what "god-like" would mean in the context of Necrozma.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom