• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Throwing an expensive piece of food in Yo-kai Watch and not having it join me.
The scanning Yo-kai with your watch is a very tedious process.
Only using the Crank-a-Kai capsule machine 3 times per day when you most likely have a lot more and costing 10 play coins.
Having the Yo-kai act on their own in battle aside form unleashing their Soultimate Move and purifying them.
Catching fish and insects is luck based (buying hunderds of syrup and bait won't work, the game cuts you off after a certain amount).
TERROR TIME!
No run option and having to use an item instead, though they're at least generous with them and can be bought cheaply.
Being item locked after using an item on a Yo-kai whether its your friend or opponent.
I like Yo-kai Watch, but it has flaws that need to be fixed.
At least in Yo-kai Watch 2 yoc can crank the Crank-a-kai anywhere between 3 to 30 times a day. Now for my YW2 FFFUUUUUUUUUUU momets
-Every time I nearly get a bug, but just overshoot or undershoot the markers
-Losing to another player because my defensive Swelton decided to guard instead of using Blaze to beat their last Yo-kai (a Robodraggie)
-Narrowly losing to Squikster

I was playing The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth a couple months ago, and I was on the Central Ithilien map of the Evil Campaign, easy difficulty. I was playing as Mordor. I have never been angrier playing a game.

The map layout is four castles (I'm set up in the northeast castle, and the enemy in the southwest) and several outposts and settlements scattered about, and a river cutting horizontally through the middle of the map.

Now Mordor is more offensive (with numbers on their side) while Gondor is more defensive (more unit upgrades and actual castle walls). I've got a full army with about a dozen trolls, whom I'm trying to level up so they can start regenerating health, and some spare command points for siege weapons.

Usually when a battle starts, after about five minutes, the opponent sends a small, but formidable, force. These are taken care of quickly, but along with them are Rangers with flaming arrows. All over the map, hiding in trees. As annoyed as I was I thought there were only a few battalions, but like I said, they were all over the map. They were a constant annoyance and did considerable damage to my army, including taking out some of my trolls. On top of them Gondor kept sending upgraded units to wreak more havoc and slowing me down. While I tried to keep my army safe and rebuilding lost units, Gondor was constructing trebuchets. And they kept pumping them out one after the other. I hardly got a break. They flanked me on both sides and my army couldn't handle it. I had to constantly move my troops so they wouldn't get hit, but doing so made them vulnerable to more rangers.

I discovered Gondor had built two outposts with buildings that created trebuchets, both at the highest rank which meant trebuchets came quicker. Sometimes there were 3 or 4 trebuchets at a time, and my army was getting destroyed. Again also with rangers and upgraded units attacking me. I could not get close to their castle. This lasted for a long time. I was screaming my head off at this point. I couldn't do much with those damned archers, so I had to take them out. But I lost a lot of trolls. That pissed me off (it takes a while to upgrade trolls). Of course while I was killing rangers, Gondor was building more trebuchets.

Another thing I should mention is that in the game each side has "Powers", special perks that can help you in battle. The good guys have reinforcement perks (elves, eagles, etc.) to compensate for their low numbers. The only reinforcement perk the bad guys have is the Balrog which is an expensive perk, something I couldn't afford at this point. During this battle they would sometimes send elves and Rohirrim to cause more trouble. Now I realized what this battle was and that there was no escape. I contemplated quitting, but this was a battle I never want to repeat.

Eventually I managed to destroy their outposts and I could finally move my catapults on the castle. This took a while because they kept sending troops out to destroy my siege weapons. But of course there were even more rangers which slowed my army again, and somehow Gondor managed to reconstruct some trebuchets. But eventually, after what seemed like forever, I got inside their castle and slaughtered everyone. My army still taking considerable losses. The whole battle was a mess. I wasn't even happy when it was over. I was too angry because my army was decimated and most of my leveled up troops were killed, and I had to basically create a new army. I didn't restart the battle because I didn't want go through this torture again.

The reward for this battle (you get one or more per battle - power points, resource rate increase, command point increase) was +20% resources. No way in hell is this battle worth just 20%. I should have gotten at least 2 Power Points for this as well. This battle was brutal.

After each battle you are shown your stats - how many units you killed, how many resources you collected, etc. You also know how long the battle was based on how many points you get for it. The shorter the battle, the more points. I got 0 in this one, which almost never happens. I think this means the battle was at least 3 hours. 3 hours of wave after wave after wave of rangers and trebuchets and upgraded soldiers. And this was on easy. I can only imagine the hell that awaits on medium and hard. BFME is one of favorite games, but man do I hate it sometimes.

TL;DR I spent at least 3 hours battling waves of rangers, trebuchets, upgraded soldiers, and reinforcements. I hardly got a break and wanted to tear my hair out and bash my computer with a sledgehammer.

Last edited:
^ Stuff like that made me stick with my Isengard army. Saruman is so helpful when you're rushed by insane amounts of knights and tower guards.

I was trying to steal an expensive car in Saints row 2 for the chop shop. And things ended up going south when some gangsters started shooting at me which spooked the car I was trying to snatch. During the chase we had to go around a tight turn and some civilian beaned my car and the guy I was chasing that was literally only 10 feet from me before the crash de-spawns when I look away for a second.

I tortured the civilian who hit me by repeatedly killing him and bringing him back to life with shock pads so I could kill him again. I torched him with a flamethrower, plugged his head with a shotgun, riddled him with an LMG, blew him up with grenades, nut shotted him with revolvers, ran him over with his own car and backed up over him, called several homies to execute him gangland style, snapped his neck and electrocute him with the shock pads I kept reviving him with. That is what I call catharsis.

Chapter 24 in Fire Emblem Fates- Conquest. Flying units should not have bows. I also keep getting hexed.

I guess in Stardew Valley your trees can get struck by lightning. So Instead of an apricot tree I have a smoky coal tree.

I guess in Stardew Valley your trees can get struck by lightning. So Instead of an apricot tree I have a smoky coal tree.
Good news: If you just leave it there, the tree eventually recovers and reverts back to normal.

When you're playing a phone game and accidentally use a token (the kind that are hard to come by and usually have to be bought with money) to refresh the timer.... (The only thing I can come up with at this time).

Anytime that 2 flyfish show up at the start of a round of salmon run in splatoon 2.

Oh Sonic 2, how do you glitch and crash? Let me count the ways:
  1. Softlocking if you accidentally go Super after you past the goalpost, preventing the results from loading and stopping the timer, forcing you to reset
  2. Glitching me through the floors of Aquatic Ruin and sending me falling to my doom
  3. ...I don't even know what happened here. I was in Hill Top, I was Super Sonic, and suddenly the game slowed down and the just froze after a few seconds. I legit have no idea what caused this.

Got the decreasing pattern for turnip prices this week on Animal Crossing New Leaf

Visual Novel Maker - Let me just say that I have no doubt that in the hands of the truly tech-savvy, people will be able to create amazing games with it. But I am not one of those people.

I don't think I was the target audience for this software - it looks like it's designed for people who want to create serious, professional-grade VNs, whereas I'm just your average Joe who wanted to mess around with the characters and make visual novels quickly and spontaneously.

I've found that Tyranobuilder is much better suited to my rapid-fire thinking style when I'm in a creative mood. Playing around with Tyranobuilder was a lot of fun for me, whereas Visual Novel Maker just felt really dry and confusing. (Not trying to talk smack about it or anything; like I said, I probably wasn't the target audience for it to begin with.)

In case you were wondering, I've used Tyranobuilder for about 3 - 5 hours, and Visual Novel Maker for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. In the time I spent trying to figure out how to put a background onto the screen in Visual Novel Maker (and yes, I did use the in-game manual), I was already done with my first scene in Tyranobuilder.

So, do I think Visual Novel Maker is a bad piece of software? No, it's just not suited to someone like me who has a limited amount of patience and a very spontaneous creation style.

Soooo...apparently the 3DS version of Bonds of the Skies has a REALLY crippling glitch that makes the game unplayable. So, after I get the Grimoas, I'm told to go back to Marmedia and talk to Avi's grandmother. When we get to her inn, we have to go upstairs, but when I do...the screen just straight-up turns black! The music plays, but nothing happens after that! The hell?! Is this some kind of glitch?! How come Kemco hasn't noticed this?! I seriously hope a patch gets released for it, because I didn't pay a little under $10 just to play a game that literally stops by itself if you get to a certain point!

had one recently in fire emblem warriors
I was doing the invisible ties anna mission as a supremely underlevveled character, was about to win, then my game crashed upon doing a musou, erasing all 50 minutes of progress I had on that mission, as well as my chance to unlock anna as playable.
it's my first crash all game, and I hope my last.

I keep forgetting that the PS3 wont go into rest mode and leave it on over night. PS3 auto turns itself off and I lose my FFV progress. Like 4 times this has happened.

Back
Top Bottom