• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Kill me lmao

Also,let's hope that they will reveal something nice at gw :v
no, it really doesn't mean it was real..if it was,the internet would be swarming with "leaks". It was just deleted because that's what happens with threads that are obvious bs and go out of control

Kill me lmao

Also,let's hope that they will reveal something nice at gw :v
Last year, they demonstrated battle royal in gamesweek. Unless they are gonna showcase that hypothetical gym simulator for us this year, I wouldn't hold out much hopes of seeing anything beyond some battle format demo (it does state they will have a live battle)

I think each UB will be getting replaced if we follow your theory of Burst and Assembly replacing Pheromosa and Buzzwole. I feel that if Nihilego wasn't getting replaced it would've been shown coming out of the Ultra Wormhole.
Agreed and if Lusamine turns out to be a good person in this dimension then Nihilego wouldn't take over her. Also I don't think they are gonna reuse Nihilego taking over anyone this time. Necrozma seems to be more central this time around.

Agreed and if Lusamine turns out to be a good person in this dimension then Nihilego wouldn't take over her. Also I don't think they are gonna reuse Nihilego taking over anyone this time. Necrozma seems to be more central this time around.
Lusamine is not a good person because it says she forces nebby to use its power again and Lillie still had to steal it from Aether

However "taking a chill pill" could mean that she isn't as mean as she was in Sun/Moon with the things she said to Lillie. Also maybe the reason why she forces nebbish is different, maybe she is just trying to save the world from Necrozma?
Well, we can all go full confirmation bias about that leak because it entails new pokemon and new alolan forms but... yeah, let's not grasp at straws about the chill pill. It's just false info in a real leak if the leak turns out to be true

Im not holding hope for that guy. Last time he said he got news and credible leaks turned out to be a whole bunch of nothing.
I'm with you. I don't trust anything from that guy. Its just a videotrap to get views. Just like when he had this amazing leak, and it was obviously fan art.

View: https://twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU/status/908792951781957632

As great as this would be, I don't trust it, especially after the last "leak" he claimed to have.

I could see the Alola Forms happening, but I kind of doubt GameFreak will include any entirely new Pokemon that aren't Ultra Beasts or maybe a Mythical - it feels like they're trying to gradually ease into expanding the Pokedex within a generation, introducing a few new forms in Emerald, Platinum, etc. then Megas for ORAS and now Ultra Beasts, which are finally new numbers in the Pokedex but are still considered not to be entirely normal/traditional Pokemon.

Realistically, I think we'll only get Ultra Beasts and new forms this generation, while new Pokemon in the traditional sense might become a thing in Gen 8 or 9. And if they had multiple new evo lines to debut, I feel like we'd have been seeing a bit more content in the trailers, since they'd have more to reveal.

Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong, but I doubt most of this is happening.

He already explained what it is in other tweets,, but yeah, he's not exactly reliable for leaks because of what happened last time.

I could see the Alola Forms happening, but I kind of doubt GameFreak will include any entirely new Pokemon that aren't Ultra Beasts or maybe a Mythical - it feels like they're trying to gradually ease into expanding the Pokedex within a generation, introducing a few new forms in Emerald, Platinum, etc. then Megas for ORAS and now Ultra Beasts, which are finally new numbers in the Pokedex but are still considered not to be entirely normal Pokemon.

He said by "new Pokemon" he meant Alolan forms, though the wording in the tweet you posted is a bit confusing imo.

IDK, I believe there was a misunderstanding last time. If I remember correctly, he specifically said that the leak he has wasn't the "Dream Park" one and that he was waiting for a translator but hasn't updated it since...
Same here. I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of a doubt when it comes to leaks, but if it happens at least twice more, then I'd have a hard time believing the guy. Also, no matter who the source is, you should never 100% trust a leak since the person who believes it could be mistaken.

Yeah, I'm not leaving my hopes on PhillyBeatzU either, we should depend on Paul Ryan from Pokeshopper, especially he says we're getting news on September 29th to fill out those 3 Question marks. Which is the same day where Milan gameplay, where Masuda and Iwao will show live gameplay of USUM.

Well, we can all go full confirmation bias about that leak because it entails new pokemon and new alolan forms but... yeah, let's not grasp at straws about the chill pill. It's just false info in a real leak if the leak turns out to be true

I mostly agree with this, unless what they mean is that we actually get to interact with her in the post-game this time. Maybe at that point, she'd have calmed down.

You guys are WAY too forgiving.....I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but the last time he did this it was clear he just wanted the views. If he really did have leaks unrelated to the Pokepark thing from 4Chan he should have just come right out and said something. He made it sound like the video he was posting at that time WAS the real leak video and that's not ok. He can't just keep saying he has leaks and then not showing what he has. If he has something GREAT! If he doesn't then he needs to keep his mouth shut. This is similar to that giancarloparimango11 guy. He LOVES pretending like his videos have actual stuff and then it's just clickbait.

Even if these people are Poketubers and such, they have just as much connection to any leaker as we do...

Any real leak they'd encounter, would have already made it to this thread.

Also, why didn't he talk about the leak before the trailer? He just had the leak lying around?

I am putting zero trust in phillyguy. After the last fiasco, where he never had a leak at all and just casually swept that under the rug when the lycanroc/dreampark stuff came about. He just wants attention. If not, he'd have just flat-out said what the leak is by now

Back
Top Bottom