• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia TWR Season '17 Mafia - 26/09/17 - Endgame: Army of ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not seeing Piko as scum right now, I think his reasoning for suspecting Pika of being a Cult Leader is genuine even if it doesn't turn out to be correct, his play kind of seems a bit risky if he is scum.

I'm pretty suspicious of jd at the moment, his posts just don't feel right:

RIP activity.

Mido does seem to be fixating on his specific inactivity when there are so many others. Joining a bandwagon which no real reason other than "I forgot he was in this game" is not a good look, especially after they don't follow up.

So I'll follow this line of thinking and [Vote] Midorikawa
He joined the vote on Mido late which I now think may have been as bus despite the votes being close, Mido had 3 votes to Darth's 2 before adding a 4th. Although he could have added another vote to Darth but it may not have been a good idea with Pod and Mido already voting for him and better to go for the bus for some town cred.

@Zexy @Alex Kaz that second Mido vote on Mido is supposed to be my vote I think?

Why do you think there is bussing on Mido? The vote was too close for it IMO.
He's quite defensive here about there not being any bussing on Mido, using the close vote as a reason for there not to have been.

I'm confused by your role. How did you find out Darth was cult, if all you find is the Leader?
I feel like his interactions with Pod feel as bit staged, I get this feeling more with some of his later posts.

Nice job @Pikochu. I agree that pika is def worth voting at this stage.

[Vote] pika_pika42
He doesn't give much of a reason for jumping on the Pika vote but neither did I if I'm to be honest.

Do you really think Mega would bus two of their scum members, when the vote totals were pretty low at the time?
He's quite defensive of Pod here when the votes started building against him.

Though I do have to say that you seem to be contradicting yourself a bit...why is your role a cult cop if your target is the Leader? Wouldn't it make more sense for you to only find the Leader and not regular cult members?

This is so confusing :X
However he then soon after make another post which appears to be distancing himself from Pod and questioning him.

@CherubCookie did you miss the part where Pikochu accused pika of being the Cult Leader?

Also, I see that The light is another recruit...
Why is The Light/Changeling another recruit, because he didn't vote for Pika?

I give up on the pika lynch I guess.
Seems like he's backtracking on voting for Pika as the vote's no longer going that way.

Why not?

Your reason?

I don't understand why Pikochu is being voted. It seems to me that his actions from the previous days have cleared him from being mafia. I know we said that about Mega too, but both of them bussing seems too farfetched to me.
Seems like he's fishing for information from Changeling but I agree with his point on Darth as he's been highly suspicious throughout the game with little to no reason for votes and generally making strange posts overall.

Why did you avoid my question? What's your reason for voting Pikochu?

I think I'm most suspicious of CherubCookie right now. That late vote on Megapod last day smells like a bus to me.
Again I agree with his points on Darth but I'm not liking his point against Cherub, I can't see how their vote is a bus given that Pika was leading Pod by 4 votes to 3 at the time and could have easilly voted Pika instead to save Pod, bussing Pod in this situation makes no sense.

Vote: jdthebud

@Rainbow Cloud I wasn't faking my interaction with Megapod. I thought they were who they said they were given their votes on earlier days on scum wagons, which is why I voted for Pika, since what Pikochu was saying made sense at the time with that claim. I was just trying to clarify his claim. Also, why do you think Darth is "highly suspicious" when Megapod was trying to get him lynched quite a bit? I don't think he's mafia. He might be independent though.

Anyway, [Vote] CherubCookie

Time to vote for my scum read.

@Pika_pika42 You agree with everything RC said? Wow, how convenient and non-committal. By the way, you had a scum read on CherubCookie a few days ago, has that changed?

@jdthebud I think Darth is suspicious but I don't think he's scum, particularly given scums efforts to lynch him, if there are indeps in the mix I'd guess he's one of them as I don't feel like he's helping town much and his behavoir seems odd.

Do you have any other reasons for voting for Cherub as I didn't feel your suggestion they had bussed Pod was very strong given the circumstances at the time?

Today you are less willing to consider this scenario, even after a nokill happened, which might very well hint to that deathproof having been hit. I'm not really buying this.

The main issue was that PP42 suspected Cookie as scum before the fact. Hence, I thought PP42 visited Cookie and lost his deathproof because of the visit.

Basically, his sudden knowledge of a cult was spurted out after MP gave some info on it. MP turned out scum so they probably saw a cult member with a role cop and needed to act on it.

Yeah, except for the fact that I didn't blindly follow along with it. I presented my case as to why I thought there's a cult. Oh and btw, PP42 being the cult leader doesn't solely rely on MP's fake claim. There's still other strong evidence for it, though it's becoming less likely.

@Pika_pika42 You agree with everything RC said? Wow, how convenient and non-committal. By the way, you had a scum read on CherubCookie a few days ago, has that changed?

I'm curious as well since this is more or less a sheep and not saying or citing specific reasons as to why PP42 agrees with RC.

Unvote

I don't see jd or RC being scum at this interaction. To me, they seem to be acting like very careless and uninformed town that's trying to deduce what the hell happened. DW and PP42 are still acting very cultish to me with DW seeming like he's trying to protect the leader.

Little bit worried about Alex since Alex seems just as sure that I'm scum as I was PP42 being a cult leader and then choose to vote for me for that reason.

RC looks good to me with his post on jd.
That being said, has anyone considered there to be 2 more scum? I think that piko or jd are at least one of the scum members. Other possible partners so far could be pika or any inactive.

Night 6: Game Over - 21/09/17

DAY 6 VOTE COUNT - FINAL

jdthebud III (Rainbow Cloud, Pika_pika42, DarthWolf)
Pikochu II (Alex Kaz, Changeling)
Pika_pika42 I (CherubCookie)
CherubCookie I (jdthebud)

Night 6: Game Over

ME and the rest of the TWR hosts had supposedly scored a great victory over the mafia of this incident, with the ban of jdthebud the Engineer Scumlord. However, jd's last words couldn't get off Jsach's head; could ME be evil and just pulling strings all along? He was torn over whether he should speak up or not, but he decided to do so:

"Hey lads, let's not keep ignoring the elephant in the room here. Aren't you wondering if jd had a point when he said ME is behind this? jd would have no reason to turn to evil, what if he is the good guy? ME, on the other hand, has shown his evil side countless times, don't let me get started on all of his Regenerations..."

ME, furious that he was suspected, lashed back: "How dare you suspect ME like that?! I'm the Section Head here, all I want is the best for this place. I have indeed Regenerated several times to evil entities before, but all of them are kept in check now, and I'm not planning to enter the Troll Alliance ever again. The truth is simple; jdthebud was jealous of ME being a better and more popular Mechanical Engineer than him and wanted to get revenge on ME. What is going through your mind, Jsach?"

ME paused for a second, but then continued: "I think watching gameshows all day has affected your thought process. This is not a game, you should not treat it as such; outlandish claims like yours need to be punished. I'm sorry friend, you're a pretty cool guy, but at least until this incident is over, I have to request you get banned. Can't let you interfere if you believe such things about ME."

Jsach then replied: "Are you kidding me, ME? At this point you're just ruling this place with your iron fist... that mechanical arm of yours! How could you honestly think that watching gameshows is enough reason to kill me off?! I'm just foiling your plans, huh? Truth hurts, man!"

ME shouted back: "ENOUGH! Game over, Jsach. dig, let's ban him already."
Before dig could either give permission or veto the decision, ME raised the Ban Hammer he inherited from Enzap when the Section Headship was passed to him, and swung it on Jsach, banning him.

Dear returnofMCH, you are Jsach, represented by Gameshow Mafia.
The game is famous for its Wheel mechanics that randomized beneficial or negative effects to players. The game ended in a mafia win by Maniacal Engineer, Life and Slife after an elaborate bussing plan that lead the team to success.

Another unique feature of the game was its cop role that could only act every two nights. As a result, you are the Recharging Cop. In the night phase you may select a player and attempt to learn their alignment, but you cannot use this power in consecutive night phases.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive
jdthebud was lynched. He was Jsach from Gameshow Mafia, Town Rechgarg

It is now Night 6. It will last 24 hours.

Last edited:
Gonna have to analyze jd's post and his accusations. I have a feeling there are soft claims in his posts.

@Pikochu @jdthebud what hosts/games are you from?

2akmouh.jpg

Day 7: The Elieson Virus Returns - 22/09/17

Day 7: The Elieson Virus Returns

Seeing Jsach get unfairly banned, Elie became furious at ME, and the Virus kicked in, taking over his body: "PREPARE TO DIE, ME! I AM BACK!"

ME watched the trasnformation sadly: "Could it be?! The Elieson Virus is back, taking over your brain? I'm sorry friend, you're a pretty cool guy, but at least until this incident is over, I have to request you get banned. Can't let you interfere while under the effect of such a virus, nor can I let you be consumed by it and almost reach death."

Elie replied: "I'LL GET YOU FIRST!" before lashing out at ME, barely scratching him. ME then used the Ban Hammer to strike him down, but the damage was done... maybe.

Dear Pikochu, you are Elieson, represented by I Can't Believe It's Not War Room Mafia Mafia.
The game is famous for its title (whose size is average for an Elieson game) and its two-shot roles, some of which are rare. The game ended in a town win even though mafia almost won and might have done so had Maniacal Engineer not needed to sub out.

In this game, you are the 2x Safeguard. Two night phases in the game, you may select a player and make any other roles used on them for that night fail.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated while at least one member of your faction is alive
Pikochu was killed. He was Elieson from I Can't Believe It's Not War Room Mafia Mafia, Town 2x Safeguard

It is now Day 7. It will last 48 hours.
With 10 players alive, the game is in a state of LYSLO. Even if town does lynch correctly, they may lose the game.
HYPER-MAJORITY rules are no longer in effect.

Given the state the game is currently in I think it's certain that there is a cult now.

Pikochu contacted me via PM during the night to say Pika_pika had contacted him and admitted to being the cult leader and was attempting to recruit him which he said he could avoid by targeting himself with his safeguard.

Piko was going to reveal Pika in the thread today but with his death that responsibility now lies with myself. The hour is late and I'm not sure if there are enough active players to outvote the cult but I call on all non-cult players town, scum and indep alike to lynch Pika_pika otherwise we all lose. If we are successful and defeat the cult we can then go back to tying to eliminate each other again.

Vote: Pika_pika42

So then how did he die?
His role pm says safeguard protects him from roles but it doesn't say anything about nightkills, I'm assuming scum may have killed him. I don't think you will agree though given I believe you to be part of the cult, only a vote from you for Pika could make me doubt this.

Ah nuts. I was looking forward to seeing what Piko had to say :/
I agree with Rainbow though. Hopefully we're not misguided in this but I believe more strongly that this is correct.

VOTE: Pika_pika42

Vote: CherubCookie

Welp, time to get rid of the last scum and end this.

Woo, welcome back Piko :D

Alex: What makes you certain that I am scum, exactly? Or was it just that jd thought I was?
I might have been inactive for a bit, but I am most certainly town.

Unless you are covering for Pika. Which is reasonable if you're going to die when the leader dies. :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom