• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Well, I went ahead and watched some of the latter seasons of Zero no Tsukaima. 2nd looks so-so, but I kinda like the 3rd thus far. Who am I to deny fanservice? :p

Hopefully the revived Geneon brings these 2 seasons over... I'd buy 'em.

Shugo Chara episode 1.

Cute, typical magical girl genre stuff but I loved it anyway.

• Itazura na Kiss 24 and 25. <-- One of the best romantic anime ever. :D There wasn't any need for episode 25 since 24 was the real finale, but 25 was kinda funny.
  • Pocket Monsters DP 95.
  • Toradora 01. <-- First episode and I'm hooked. I'm definitely watching the whole series.
  • ToS OVA, episode one. <3

The Death Note Live Action movie (not really an anime, but based on the anime. To me, Death Note lost some of its realness when they used real people)

Hoshi no Kirby- the episode with Mike Kirby (classic)

The Death Note Live Action movie (not really an anime, but based on the anime. To me, Death Note lost some of its realness when they used real people)

Hoshi no Kirby- the episode with Mike Kirby (classic)

The first movie was based on the manga and came before the anime, actually ^^

Yuu-Gi-Oh. ep 20 (I think) about the Chinese game where the loser would lose his soul. I also watched the one where Yuugi plays a game against that famous model who has a tiger in her house.

Last anime I watched was the end of Yakitate!! Japan. Good show. Can't wait for Spice and Wolf season 2 though n_n

Last anime I watched was Excel Saga. Pretty damn awesome. Lots of wacky things going on, I love wackiness.

Comic Party Revolution ep 8. I had watched half of this series a couple years ago, but then had stopped... now I'm getting back around to finishing it. I am thinking about tackling the Tokyo Mew Mew subs after this.

Back
Top Bottom