• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

cipher:
Necro Light form - Highest speed pokemon because light speed
New UBs replace old ones (the shown ones)
National Alolan Week
No new alolans

pretty lazy

Eh, I'd say there's a bit more to it. Here's a copy of what a user posted in the comments:

• Necrozma has one more form called Pure Light Form. It is Psychic Type and has the highest speed of any Pokemon because it travels by Light Years
  • Buzzwole and Pheremosa have been replaced by UB-Burst and UB-Assembly. They are not present in the alternate universe this game is from.
  • Po Town is celebrating National Kanto Week. As part of this they have recreated Gyms and like Lt. Surge, Ryuki is acting as the leader
  • There are no new Alola forms. Regional forms may return in the future though
  • One of the things above is not true.
Sooo.... I guess we'll have to wait and see what he lied about? I hope they just go all out and give "Pure Light" Necrozma a base speed of 255 just for the lolz.

It looks like there won't be a new battle facility or anything in the game then going by that description, they would have hyped it up by now if there were one.

Sigh, these games are really starting to look pointless now and garbage in general.:(

So ignoring everything new that the games are doing, they seem pointless and garbage because there's no new battle facility?

Oh boy more unbacked 4Chan rumours! /vp/ - Hi guys really hope we dont get in trouble for thi - Pokémon - 4chan

But honestly with all the Pikachu pandering this could be legit? idk

I'll scream if Pikachu gets another Z move while Kanto Raichu sits with a total of 0 exclusive ones.

Eh, I'd say there's a bit more to it. Here's a copy of what a user posted in the comments:

• Necrozma has one more form called Pure Light Form. It is Psychic Type and has the highest speed of any Pokemon because it travels by Light Years
  • Buzzwole and Pheremosa have been replaced by UB-Burst and UB-Assembly. They are not present in the alternate universe this game is from.
  • Po Town is celebrating National Kanto Week. As part of this they have recreated Gyms and like Lt. Surge, Ryuki is acting as the leader
  • There are no new Alola forms. Regional forms may return in the future though
  • One of the things above is not true.
Sooo.... I guess we'll have to wait and see what he lied about? I hope they just go all out and give "Pure Light" Necrozma a base speed of 255 just for the lolz.
Hope the "No new Alolan forms" thing is false. Others seem possible.

Calling bs here and now, mark my words :p Sorry, just ... these somehow scream ultra bs..not because they aren't realistic, just because i believe people who had things to leak would have leaked them ages ago and not when we actually have confirmed information to ride on

I think all the aforementioned leaks are fake, with the Necrozma light form being the fastest 'mon a lucky guess.

Also, by popular demand,I decided to do the Ice/Psychic Alolan Noctowl I've always wanted!
Noctowl- Alola Form! (I guess it’s off topic but this thread has shown a lot of enthusiasm for Alolan Noctowl)

I half wanted to make a fake Leak with my Alolan Noctowl art in it

I do like the possibility that Assembly and Burst replace Phermosa and Buzzwole storywise in USUM even though they are new pokemon. With the impression that USUM is set in a alt reality / universe in a retelling sense compared to SM, I can see them replacing them honestly making them available through trading from Sun and Moon. With the way USUM has gone thus far, I wouldn't be surprised. Is it possible ?

I believe there is truth to this as we see in the cut scenes in Sun and Moon, Buzzwole and Pheromosa attack Hala and in one of the recent trailers of USUM, the new UB attack Hala and Hau. Since Buzzwole and Pheromosa were the only UB in cutscenes and we have the new UB's in USUM cut scenes, could we see them being replaced ?

It really gets me curious.
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like the possibility that Assembly and Burst replace Phermosa and Buzzwole storywise in USUM even though they are new pokemon. With the impression that USUM is set in a alt reality / universe in a retelling sense compared to SM, I can see them replacing them honestly making them available through trading from Sun and Moon. With the way USUM has gone thus far, I wouldn't be surprised. Is it possible ?

I believe there is truth to this as we see in the cut scenes in Sun and Moon, Buzzwole and Pheromosa attack Hala and in one of the recent trailers of USUM, the new UB attack Hala and Hau. Since Buzzwole and Pheromosa were the only UB in cutscenes and we have the new UB's in USUM cut scenes, could we see them being replaced ?

It really gets me curious.View attachment 104583
The thing is that it's just people riding on obvious information :p It's really not hard to make fake leaks when you put 2 and 2 together from existing trailers and pics. It's pretty much confirmed information that the new UBs will be the cameos this time around because we saw both appearing before Hau and Hala where Pheromosa and Buzzwole appeared in SM.

At this point, there's only so much that can be the case:
-7 UBs replace the SM UBs in the game and dex
-These are the only new UBs given cameos in the story because they're new
-These replace only Pheromosa/Buzzwole in the game and dex for ???? reasons

I will just never be impressed by people who decide to "leak" stuff after we've seen trailers about the concept/possibility. If you want to be credible, be like the wishlist leak and not just an attention ho

I wonder what we can expect from that USUM gamefreak battle ?

Are we expecting any new info to drop ?

I wonder what we can expect from that USUM gamefreak battle ?

Are we expecting any new info to drop ?
The only known thing about gamesweek is that there will be a live battle demonstration with ohmori and iwao...from that, we can possibly expect:

-them to showcase a new pokemon/alolan form in a regular battle
-them to showcase a new battle facility
-them to showcase a new battle format
-them to showcase that usum still has/doesn't have framedrops during battles

1 or more of the above are technically possible, but might not happen so yeah..keep them expectations low

EDIT: forgot to add, they can also showcase a new Z move ...which I personally could not care less about

Last edited:
I do not care for any Z-Move if it isn’t for Kanto Raichu.

I still cannot understand why didn’t they name the stone Raichuium Z and have Alolan Raichu use Stoked Sparksurfer with it, and have Kanto Raichu use Stoked Sparkstrike with a different animation, which uses Volt Tackle or some other physical Electric move (or hell, just make the base move thunderbolt with just a different animation when used by Raichu)

There might be a new battle facility in these games after all based on the guide book information. Notice how it is listed separately to the Tree and Royal.
Alola official map featuring Melemele island, Akala island, Ula Ula island, Poni island, detailed map of Aether Paradise.
Detailed look at information "Alola Regional Guide".
Basic knowledge which adds plenty of information.
"Knowledge of a Pokémon Trainer".
"Island Touring Manual".
Post game after Hall of Fame! "The Complete story".
Teaching technique of Mantine Surf.
Pokémon advantage chart.
Poké Resort information. (pelago)
The Festival Plaza.
Poké Finder.
A visual catalogue covering all new customized items.
Tips for taking pictures in "Alola Photo Club".
"Battle Facility" information.
"QR Scanner"
"Battle Royal"
"Battle Tree" and more!
A "How to guide" of catching Pokémon that appear in the Alola Book.
Official GAME FREAK inc Shigeru Ohmori and Kazumasa Iwa detailed interview also included!

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Merchandise database | Pokeshopper

The leak that talked about kiawe not being the captain...that one seems a bit believable to me :v

Also,they can easily make exclusive things for charizard even in gen 7 lmao (Like they did with Chary X)

Back
Top Bottom