• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

wait really? wow
I suspect that's probably why we didn't get anything new today. One of those Pokémon could have had a new Z-Move they wanted to show off, but the crashes and the direction the battles were going probably prevented it form being shown off.

Last edited:
At the very least, it turned out that these apparently* were communication errors.
While it had nothing to do with the game itself, it still is rather disappointing to see how prepared they weren't while planning this event. Granted, I never thought there was going to be something in the first place and I simply thought this was something they were doing "for fun", showcasing how the live battles look in the game and how certain Pokémon perform, but now I feel glad that I never expected anything in the first place. They could've put better thought into this.

Did anyone manage to record the battle? Did literally anything happen?
their connection dropped 3 times in a row and they ragequit during the second battle. They were attempting to use carrotwolf's z move when the issues happened every time. Anyways, only kommo-o's z move was shown and wolf's z move was attempted

That was a huge letdown, but then again, it was always promoted as a live battle and nothing new was promised...it was just logical to think theyd show at least...you know.. SOMETHING new...but hey, I guess we know the ability UI is more colorful now..yay?

their connection dropped 3 times in a row and they ragequit during the second battle. They were attempting to use carrotwolf's z move when the issues happened every time. Anyways, only kommo-o's z move was shown and wolf's z move was attempted

That was a huge letdown, but then again, it was always promoted as a live battle and nothing new was promised...it was just logical to think theyd show at least...you know.. SOMETHING new...but hey, I guess we know the ability UI is more colorful now..yay?
Did Kommo-o K.O. both opponents or just one? Were its stats still raised sharply?

Did Kommo-o K.O. both opponents or just one? Were its stats still raised sharply?
It used the z move on an icecream and comfey (LUL) so ...nope :p
Couldn't really see anything text-wise on the screen though, the stream was blurry and far-away

@lavandula
no we don't, that's evidently a moon logo and the MOON summary screen..

The real surprise is AZ's Floette.
What on earth was that doing there?

Well what did you expect, it's not likey they'll show something new from the get-go, they only promoting the live stream battle itself, so I'm not surprised they didn't show anything new, but i'm a little surprise a AZ Floette distribution.

I can confirm that it's real,someone that i know told me that two of his friends were at the event and that the floette was there,so yep,it's real

Back
Top Bottom