• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

new? Maybe, they've revealed new pokemon on that before
big? Would not hold out too much hope and prepare for something small if anything, and be pleasantly surprised if it's big

I was about to say the same

View attachment 105027

This seems promising. Can we expect something new or big ?
I'm just glad we're getting some type of news soon!
(oh and btw, the staff will probably ask you to hide the attachment in a spoiler so it doesn't occupy too much space and raise the loading time, so if you know how to do it, do it before they ask you so they don't have to bother)

but,what did ohmori mean with fastest information?
Maybe something like a Z-Move that increases speed, or a Ultra Beasts that has the highest speed stat?
The show guy says the same thing, it could be just something context-related that only japanese people can understand because they're familiar with the use of that phrase

But some people say that that's just their catch phrase for having any footage at all, so.... I certainly hope it's not a z- move though....just stop, already revealed 2 of them and showed us that it makes the game crash in doubles, focus on something else, we already got that the games will have multiple new z things

I really hope we can see a new Alola form or new pokemon, but if we see no alola form on Oha Suta show or corocoro this month then I give up on new alola form, (sure it always nov corocoro)

Something that i noticed from an HD video of Milan battle...

The trainer battle bar is blue,when the wild mons bar is green...Noice i must say

Back
Top Bottom