• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I feel that Adhesive and the other new UBs are from the world Ultra Megapolis . Just like Earth , Megapolis is also a world and the trainers from there have their own mons . We might see new UBs but quite difficult to see variants . Let’s Hope !

I guess it was the way it was worded I thought you where talking about there being only 1 UB for each

Yes I meant Adhesive. It could however be a “sub legend” like Sylvally

Aren't all UBs listed by the dex as sub legends? How does this make adhesive any different?

Aren't all UBs listed by the dex as sub legends? How does this make adhesive any different?

All Ultra Beasts both ingame Dex and ingame tournament restrictions are treated as Sub or Minor Legendaries as we learned from the Datamine. Pretty much official at this point.

Attachments

• fd.jpg
    fd.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 65
And USUM wouldn't turn out to be good, yeah right,and people just wanted DP remake, we know how that goes, when they expecting something, but it turns out not to be expected. Also I'm hyped for USUM myself, I just hope they have a better post-game content compare to Emerald/Platinum.
kind pissed for people wants surpass something if do you want someting like platinium or emerald please play emerald or platinium

For the 24871593th time, look at these shiny threads in which you can discuss trailers and how you feel about USUM:

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion
What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

They are just as fun as this thread, I swear.

As for the leaks, I think the Rainbow group one is extremely unlikely now, I doubt we'll get two new groups. Not putting it in fakes yet though, cause we just aren't sure yet (I mean, I didn't think we would get more UBs either and look where we are now ^^; ). Can't really confirm the Lusamine takes a chill pill yet either, but it does seem likely indeed. However, it's just one scene, can be she's still mad throughout most of the game, but has a change of heart after seeing the monster she talks about.

For the 24871593th time, look at these shiny threads in which you can discuss trailers and how you feel about USUM:

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion
What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

They are just as fun as this thread, I swear.

As for the leaks, I think the Rainbow group one is extremely unlikely now, I doubt we'll get two new groups. Not putting it in fakes yet though, cause we just aren't sure yet (I mean, I didn't think we would get more UBs either and look where we are now ^^; ). Can't really confirm the Lusamine takes a chill pill yet either, but it does seem likely indeed. However, it's just one scene, can be she's still mad throughout most of the game, but has a change of heart after seeing the monster she talks about.
Yeah i feel the same way. She might be an antagonist haflway upto the game until Necrozma arrives.

lPM6qd0.png

Likely fake though. No one can find the original post, and OP's link just links to GameFAQ's Ultra Sun message board.
huh, it links me to a non found topic (so to the Ultra Sun board)

Can we expect any new Pokemon info in next weeks Corocoro Issue ? Or will it be a recap of the recent trailers ?

I can’t really envision them debuting a new Z-Move in a pictorial medium.

Didn't they do that for Lycanroc's Splintered Stormshards? Though Lycanroc has been promoted differently and somewhat excessively, so it may be an exception to their general plan for revealing stuff.

Didn't they do that for Lycanroc's Splintered Stormshards? Though Lycanroc has been promoted differently and somewhat excessively, so it may be an exception to their general plan for revealing stuff.

No if I remember right, CC just happened to leak before the Direct (which is where Splintered Stormshards was revealed). So technically CC recapped it

Back
Top Bottom