• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Shipossible

Kakea

Survivor
Reaction score
This may have been asked before, but... Which trainer (From the games) do you ship with yourself!?
Personally, I would love to meet: Sapphire, Moon, Kris or Rosa!

Shipping with oneself is kinda impossible to see imo, but I guess "waifus" work, in a way.
In that case I'll take Lillie. Not in a loli sense, I'm only a few years older

Shipping with oneself is kinda impossible to see imo, but I guess "waifus" work, in a way.
In that case I'll take Lillie. Not in a loli sense, I'm only a few years older

Heheheheh... (Though you don't hafta feel bad in anyway: Alot of the stuff in Pokemon is made for adults ;) )

The Pokemon games have some good-looking human characters; there are so many different designs that they can appeal to just about anyone's tastes. My favorite Pokemon hunks include Ghetsis (in his original design), Lysandre, and Maxie & Archie (in their ORAS designs). The whole "Team Rainbow Rocket" thing has me pretty excited, but I'm extremely disappointed that Maxie & Archie's ORAS designs are not going to be used. :cry:

I'm not into ship myself in games, as instead of inserting myself, i create personalities and headcanons to the main characters according to each story.
But if i were in the pokeworld, i'd feel attracted by guys like N, Morty. Sycamore or Kukui. I'm into eccentric or funny guys. N is too problematic though, so who knows if the relationship would work...

Steven Stone, Blue, Archie, Riley and Volkner are hot, but realistically they would annoy me.

Propably Sophocles if he grows up and gets thinner

On the girls side then Lillie or Yellow also grown up a bit

Then again being aroace is pretty much the only reason im in the pokefandom so...

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom