• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Dissapointed because adhesive its pure poison type
burst its fire ghost seems weird for me dont find any relation with ghost
assemble rock steel oh my god that x4 ground...

Is it possible that UB adhesive evolves ? Since we now have Legends who evolve in the case of Cosmog, could we expect an Ultra Beast like this to evolve ? Seems weird that the Recon Squad have this and are using it in battles, seems like it could evolve or there's something more to it.

Is it possible that UB adhesive evolves ? Since we now have Legends who evolve in the case of Cosmog, could we expect an Ultra Beast like this to evolve ? Seems weird that the Recon Squad have this and are using it in battles, seems like it could evolve or there's something more to it.
I was thinking the same thing. Looks like Deoxys almost.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like Deoxys almost.

rather they could get form changes with our ghost/fighting pokem.
Hope for a type addition for something that looks psychic or steel.
And it could probably be a new corrosion user.

Only one Z-move to destroy terrains?
maybe they plan on more?
what about a Z-move that could destroy weather?

For the 24871593th time, look at these shiny threads in which you can discuss trailers and how you feel about USUM:

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion
What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

They are just as fun as this thread, I swear.

As for the leaks, I think the Rainbow group one is extremely unlikely now, I doubt we'll get two new groups. Not putting it in fakes yet though, cause we just aren't sure yet (I mean, I didn't think we would get more UBs either and look where we are now ^^; ). Can't really confirm the Lusamine takes a chill pill yet either, but it does seem likely indeed. However, it's just one scene, can be she's still mad throughout most of the game, but has a change of heart after seeing the monster she talks about.
thats just the evil teams aka the ultra recon squads temporally codename until it was revealed

In the next three weeks an episode about gladion and silvally will air...maybe we will see more background story about him that will be put in the games?

Also,the most important thing about one of the next episode...

It seems that in the epsiode where Lillie will change her look,she will lose her memory...I think that this is strange,since something like this never happened in the game...Maybe something like this will happen in usum?

In the next three weeks an episode about gladion and silvally will air...maybe we will see more background story about him that will be put in the games?

It seems that in the epsiode where Lillie will change her look,she will lose her memory...I think that this is strange,since something like this never happened in the game...Maybe something like this will happen in usum?

The thing about Lillie's lost memories in the anime is about an incident involving Lusamine (and I believe Aether Paradise) that made her afraid of Pokemon, despite Lillie not being able to remember the incident even as she slowly overcame that fear. That episode is probably going to be Lillie remembering what happened to cause that fear with help from Gladion. She's not losing her memory in that episode.

In the anime, I feel like she'll regain some memory and maybe be able to explain why she's afraid of Pokemon.

But the anime already is deviating heavily from SM, and I get a feeling that it won't follow USUM either.

Last edited:
Considering the Alolan Vulpix that keeps getting shown in the trailers (which seems weird for a random pokemon in what appears to be a plot relevant place to have it's own mini cut scene), I still feel like it's going to draw minor details from the anime but not entire plot points.

Like for example, maybe Lillie gets a Vulpix after Nebby gets taken by Lusamine, or the retcon squad, or Necrozma or whoever, but anything that happens to her in the show won't happen to her in the game.

No, she won't lose her memory. The lost memory in the title is about the previous incident that she doesn't remember. With Lusamine, Gladion and Wicke there, it's most likely that one of them explains it to her or she regains it by another event.

The thing about Lillie's lost memories in the anime is about an incident involving Lusamine (and I believe Aether Paradise) that made her afraid of Pokemon, despite Lillie not being able to remember the incident even as she slowly overcame that fear. That episode is probably going to be Lillie remembering what happened to cause that fear with help from Gladion. She's not losing her memory in that episode.
What the... lillie have amnesia?

Now that I think of it, what's the probability of a UB having an evolutionary line?

Anything is possible at this stage given how many traditions and norms SM has broken. UB Sticky looks fairly small and cute and is in abundance if the Ultra Squad have them. Perhaps it will evolve into that Scorpion Poison UB that one of those leaks mentioned ages back?

Anything is possible at this stage given how many traditions and norms SM has broken. UB Sticky looks fairly small and cute and is in abundance if the Ultra Squad have them. Perhaps it will evolve into that Scorpion Poison UB that one of those leaks mentioned ages back?
The norms or trends started to get broken since XY and just like what Masuda said before, the Age of Predictability is gone.

Considering UBs are such a new branch of critter, I don't think there's any precedent to base the likelihood of them having an evolution line anyway- tradition breaking or not. They're just not part of the tradition to begin with.
I think someone said UBs are basically sub-legendary Pokemon, so it could stand to reason that UBs could evolve. There isn't a precedent, but you never know what GF has in store. :)

I think someone said UBs are basically sub-legendary Pokemon, so it could stand to reason that UBs could evolve. There isn't a precedent, but you never know what GF has in store. :)

Type:Null is classified as sub-Legendary like the UBs and it evolves. And Solgaleo/Lunala are full on Legendaries, yet my avi is a Pokemon capable of evolving into them.

Back
Top Bottom