• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

The Xatu in Aurora's Edge can be level 78, I've seen it from a Night Shade hit. I'd have edited it myself but there's too much 503 lately, so here it goes. :/

Cleaned up and high quality art of Ethan, Time Capsule and Ethan looking at his Pokegear have been made available. Only thing is, they're jpgs, and they don't have transparent backgrounds. I could provide links for them. They are ceirtanly better than the ones currently on Ethan's page.

The Ultra Recon Squad members should have their region as Unknown rather than Alola. The official Pokemon website says "The Ultra Recon Squad is a mysterious group that has come from a world that lies beyond an Ultra Wormhole. For what purpose have they come to the Alola region?"

The Ultra Recon Squad members should have their region as Unknown rather than Alola. The official Pokemon website says "The Ultra Recon Squad is a mysterious group that has come from a world that lies beyond an Ultra Wormhole. For what purpose have they come to the Alola region?"
The region parameter describes regions of activity, not necesarily region of origin, or Team Rocket would just say Kanto.

The region parameter describes regions of activity, not necesarily region of origin, or Team Rocket would just say Kanto.
I should clarify I was asking about the individual members of the Ultra Recon Squad (Dulse, Phyco, Soliera, and Zossie), not the organization as a whole, having the region Alola changed to Unknown since they hail from another dimension (which may or may not have the regions we currently know in). Granted, I'm under the assumption that the region parameters for characters are supposed to be where they're from (otherwise characters like Ash and Misty would have other regions listed in their region parameter rather than just Kanto), but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I should clarify I was asking about the individual members of the Ultra Recon Squad (Dulse, Phyco, Soliera, and Zossie), not the organization as a whole, having the region Alola changed to Unknown since they hail from another dimension (which may or may not have the regions we currently know in). Granted, I'm under the assumption that the region parameters for characters are supposed to be where they're from (otherwise characters like Ash and Misty would have other regions listed in their region parameter rather than just Kanto), but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

This has been corrected, thanks for clarifying.

Why isn’t Squishy's ability accepted as Power Contruct? I'm pretty sure only Power Contruct Zygarde can get to their complete form.

The same question applies for Ash's Greninja and Battle Bond. It is plain the ability was made for Ash's Greninja.

5.jpg
CI_GBC_PokemonGoldAndSilver_Boy2_CMM_big.jpg
CI_GBC_PokemonGoldAndSilver_Machine_CMM_big.jpg

Maybe someone can make the backgrounds transparent and make these into PNGs?

Last edited:
The last bullet point in Lake guardians - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia trivia is out of date, it states that Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie are the lightest legendary Pokemon, but ever since the reveal of Cosmog, they're no longer the lightest legendary Pokemon. Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie are .7 lbs (.3 kg), while Cosmog is .2 lbs (.1 kg). List of Pokémon by weight - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia It needs to be updated.

Trivia removed

Mr. Mime (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia ’s Red and Blue sprites had it with a cigarette in it’s mouth. It’s hard to see but it’s there.

No it doesn't. Even if it did, sprite trivia isn't notable.

Well I was going to add a trivia, but it looks like bulbapedia is locked for the USUM launch. Since I guarantee I will forget, I thought I would put it here and maybe someone will add it. For DP099 "A trainer and child reunion" under trivia I thought it would be interesting to say (obviously doesn't have to be word-for-word, but something to the effect of):

-Team Rocket attracting a Munchlax with honey (syrup) on a tree may be a reference to Munchlax being the most difficult Pokemon to catch on Honey trees in the Sinnoh based games. Humorously, they decided not to attempt to catch the Pokemon because they were worried about its appetite.

Anyway, I just thought remembering the fact that Munchlax is the most rare honey-tree Pokemon made that scene that much more hilarious (and I would imagine it was done intentionally) so I think it would be a fun piece of trivia.

Munchlax being the hardest Pokemon to get via Honey Tree is an opinion, and opinions such as those are not notable.
I believe "hardest to catch" is referring to how it is the least common encounter. I don't think the trivia is notable regardless, however.

I don't think the trivia is notable regardless, however.

Thanks for that. There's a lot of random trivia that has a lot less value than that in many of the articles, the whole reason it exists is for entertainment and including random tidbits that relate to the episode. This would allow people to learn more about the games and how it relates to this episode. But i'm not going to argue it, I guess I will stop trying to help improve bulbapedia since it seems everything I value is considered worthless.

And yes it has the lowest encounter rate and is only catchable on a select amount of trees that vary depending on the game, making it extremely difficult to catch in the Sinnoh games, so the implication would be that Team Rocket got extremely lucky and didn't capitalize on it.

Back
Top Bottom