• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM049: Lilie and Silvady, the Resurrected Memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
SM049: Lilie and Silvady, the Resurrected Memory!
Airs: November 9

Here is a summary of the episode, which Dephender translated.

uak8qRv.png

Due to a specific incident, parts of Lillie's memory are lost to her. She heads to Gladion in search of clues as to what these memories entail.

Last edited:
All these new titles are really exiting. Can't wait!

The week after this will be the USUM release... will there be a break then?

Is this where she is gonna change herself into a Z-Powered Form? If so, I'm looking forward to that episode.

Yeah, the first thing I thought of when I saw the title was that Lillie might find out why she's so afraid of touching Pokemon.

I think she will not only remember the reason to fear Pokémon, but that her mother evilly obsessed to get Ultra Beast and etc.

I expected this to be coming and I am glad it has. Lillie is going to get her much needed character development and we'll finally get some answers hopefully. This could also be the episode where she changes her appearance also. Hoping my assumptions are right and she did witness an UB while at the AF with Gladion and that's what caused her to suppress her memories. May also lead to why Gladion stole Null as well.

Ok, I might have jumped the gun a bit in the previous thread but...
I HOPE THIS IS SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL.

Ok, I might have jumped the gun a bit in the previous thread but...
I HOPE THIS IS SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL.

May be the beginning of Lillie's transformation or might even happen here. Either way I'm happy.

Oh, some kind of hint about their missing(?) dad would be nice. I hope Mohn isn't completely disregarded in the anime.

That would be a pretty short season though. I know TPCi has cut them shorter than 52 to end on a "better" episode before but have they ever done a 43 episode season?

That would be a pretty short season though. I know TPCi has cut them shorter than 52 to end on a "better" episode before but have they ever done a 43 episode season?
i beleive the last BW season and Sinnoh season were around 35ish episodes, but thats because both series had ended

Pokémon Advanced was only 40 episodes if you remove the last few bits of Master Quest thrown in there for some reason

We're talking about production seasons though, which the last few episodes of Master Quest were very much part of.

i beleive the last BW season and Sinnoh season were around 35ish episodes, but thats because both series had ended

Ah, I knew they cut them short but I didn't realize they were that short.
If that's the case I could see them ending the season with the Kasumi/Takeshi two-parter but SM049 also seems like it might be a significant point in the series which would also work as a season finale.

So if Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is just one more week when this airs, does this mean something will happen? I think Necrozma could be on why Lillie fears Pokemon aside from Silvally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom