• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Duskull (I was writing it): For some it's a very generic way to do an skull, but I love its reaper shape and how it looks funny and spooky, and it's eye being the representation of a soul and light is quite cool. I'd put it in the list of most underwhelming evolutions through, they are a boring yokai and a fat genie with ugly details.
Suicune: An awesome legendary that looks quite majestic, and ridable.

Jirachi

It's cute, it's a psychic type, definitely one of my favorite baby legendaries.

Golurk

An oldie but a goodie - simple design with really fun character. One of my favourite Normal-types.

Galvantula

Absolutely freaking adorable and not half-bad in battle. Joltik's still cuter, though.

Shiinotic?
Least favorite Alola Grass Type but I still like it. Love it's signature move.

Let's try this again, Suicune.

It's ok. I don't think it's as amazing as people make out, but I don't dislike it. And it's the Fire/Poison lizard I wanted this gen (I wanted one as a starter though, but I'm not disappointed with Salandit and Salazzle).

Archen

Meh, not a big fan. Defeatist is a pretty bad ability. Its design is decent enough though.

Turtonator

Palpitoad is great! Cute and one of the better Gen V mons. Though I'd still take Marshtomp over it any day.

How about Marshtomp?
It's a middle Starter Evolution that doesn't come from Kanto, Johto, or Kalos, so it's pretty bad. To be fair, every gen since Hoenn gets one cool looking middle stage Starter. Marshtomp just isn't it.

Grovyle

absolutely adorable, and the idea of an evolving legendary is one I was waiting a long time for they to make, I'm glad they decided having such a concept out of the bag

Silvally

Back
Top Bottom