• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WTT Shinies

Nolder

Reaction score
I have 6 Shiny pokemon that I would like to (potentially) trade for other Shiny pokemon.
If I trade I prefer the level of the Shiny I receive to be lower than the Shiny I am trading away.
If you want to know more about an individual shiny (what ball it's in, nature, etc) just ask.

1) Fomantis (lvl 18)
2) Machop (lvl 16)
3) Togepi (lvl 18)
4) Surskit (lvl 20)
5) Gyarados (lvl 30) yes this is "red gyarados" I caught it in HeartGold
6) Pichu (lvl 30) I don't remember which event this was but it is in a cherish ball and OT is GAMESTP

I am not looking for any pokemon in particular so offer whatever as long as it's shiny.

Last edited:
I have interest on that Pichu you have there. I have a lvl 1 shiny Riolu, on a Moon Ball, that I can offer ya. I do have some other things I can offer, as well.

I have interest on that Pichu you have there. I have a lvl 1 shiny Riolu, on a Moon Ball, that I can offer ya. I do have some other things I can offer, as well.
I actually have a level 100 shiny Lucario that I got through Wonder Trade.
Pretty sure it's hacked but after seeing what it looks like...ehhh I'm not really that interested in a shiny Riolu sorry.
What else ya got?

I also have: Pelipper, Cottonee, a pretty competitive Torterra, Golbat, Dedenne, Ariados, Spritzee, Ariados, Kakuna, Floette (hacked), Butterfree, Machop, Rockruff, Skarmory, Magikarp, Wailmer, Pachirisu, Gloom, Wooper, Dwebble and recently got a Ditton as well that I can trade around with no problem.

I also have: Pelipper, Cottonee, a pretty competitive Torterra, Golbat, Dedenne, Ariados, Spritzee, Ariados, Kakuna, Floette (hacked), Butterfree, Machop, Rockruff, Skarmory, Magikarp, Wailmer, Pachirisu, Gloom, Wooper, Dwebble and recently got a Ditton as well that I can trade around with no problem.
Wow nice collection. Can you tell me what level Gloom, Golbat, and Kakuna are?

Gloom is lvl 21, Golbat is 44, Kakuna is 30, as I got him on a Friend Safari.

That'd be perfect to me. Is now alright for the trade? FC on my signature, my IGN is Spika.

That'd be perfect to me. Is now alright for the trade? FC on my signature, my IGN is Spika.
Yeah right now is good.

Uhhh I actually don't trade too often and I don't remember...do you know where I can find my FC?

On the home menu, there will be a square with a smile face. That is the place to find your FC and add people. Yours is the one with the crown.

On the home menu, there will be a square with a smile face. That is the place to find your FC and add people. Yours is the one with the crown.
Uhhhh one minute I am trying to find it sorry.
Is that for Sun?

Thank you!

And for anyone else I am still looking to trade the other shinies if anyone is interested in them.

@Nolder
I have the following Shinys, do any of these interest you?
Shiny Escavalier (Gen 7) hacked level 45 (perfect IV/EV)
Shiny Gengar (Gen 7) level 100
Shiny Rhydon (Gen 7) level 56
Shiny Gardevoir (Gen 7) level 39
Shiny Heliolisk (Gen 6) hacked level 100 (perfect IV/EV)
Shiny Silvally (Gen 7) level 92
Shiny Dragonite (Gen 7) level 55
Shiny Goodra (Gen 6) level 50 nicknamed Cream

Also Shiny (Gen 7)
- Primarina
- Toucannon
- Vikavolt
- Crabominable
- Dhelmise (japanese)
- Bruxish
- Komala
- Togedemaru
- Mimikyu
- Drampa (german)
- Minior (nicknamed Sapphire)
- Mudsdale (nicknamed Bojack)
- 4 Oricorios (all 4 forms shiny)
- Ribombee
- Shiinotic
- Wishiwashi (nicknamed Poseidon)
- Araquanid
- Salazzle
- Palossand
- Pyukumuku
- Golisopod
- Tsareena
- Lurantis
- Bewear
- Comfey
- Oranguru (japanese)
- Passimian (japanese)

Also Shiny Alolan Pokemon (gen 7)
- Muk
- Persian
- Sandslash
- Ninetales
- Raticate
- Dugtrio
- Golem
- Raichu

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom