• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Yeah, that screenshot does look real. We did know the Recon Squad and Lusamine and Guzma would show up at the Altar, but the fact that they're all there at the same time and not being obviously hostile is interesting.

If I had to guess, I'd say Necrozma absorbs Solgaleo/Lunala and flees into another world, and that scene is you getting a chance to move around and prepare before you chase after it - you'd probably either talk to Lillie or one of the URS to tell them you're ready to leave, and then you'd travel to the Ultra Megalopolis.

I don't have many ideas on what the significance of Lusamine and Guzma being there is, though.

Huh. That's interesting. New trailer soon then?
maybe next week, and it's gonna be a BIG one.
one month left and a lot of stuff to reveal, time to get hyped.

If all of this Rainbow Rocket, Alolan Oddish, Festival Rental Battles stuff is true, it at least is the caliber of content that I would expect from the late-arrival bass drop trailer, and that’s without even counting Necrozma #3 and the Gymulator building, and potentially this catching-Legendaries-in-wormholes business if they want to show that off as well.

Last edited:
what do you mean "marked with personal"?

Also...this

>but it's true that all of them are coming back
>RR will capture Aether Paradise and kidnap Lillie's you-know-who
>And you will have to fight all of them in order to rescure her
>Those bosses are summoned by someone from RR (xD) from universes in which they accomplished their agendas

Maybe instead of legendaries,he's talking about the old team leaders?

AND, that "but it's true that all.of them are coming back" mixed with the thing that might be rainbow rocket...Mmm,team rainbow,giovanni return and some baddies returns from that leak...Mmmm
rescue lillie? why? the story around her again? i feel great part % of story seems like recue the princess for that prefer play another game

rescue lillie? why? the story around her again? i feel great part % of story seems like recue the princess for that prefer play another game

Not rescue Lillie. It says we have to rescue her"you know what" that could mean her mom or or could mean her bag for all we know. XP. Either way it's not to rescue her

I don't really want some Saturday morning cartoon villains stealing time of my precious Aether, it already happened once. It could be a decent thing to do in the postgame through, as long as their battles aren't watered down.

Festival Battle Plaza would kill two complaints with one stone, but I don't understand much why it's so separated from QR rental teams.

Don't take this too seriously because it was undoubtedly just a lighthearted anniversary call-back, but I can't help but entertain the thought that the Veteran at the end of the Nugget Bridge LARPers in SM who says "With your ability, you could become a top leader in Team Rocket! Just kidding! Man, Team Rocket fell apart years ago... No point in telling you that you've gotta join Team Rocket, right? We're just having some fun, pretending we're just like those five on Nugget Bridge, yeah? Boy... I wonder what old Mr. Giovanni is up to now... He was the boss of Team Rocket back then." was a bit of foreshadowing.

Maybe USUM is part of an alternate story where Team Rocket didn’t fall apart?

Maybe USUM is part of an alternate story where Team Rocket didn’t fall apart?

I think the more likely possibility would be that Giovanni just formed a new group.

"Team Rocket fell apart years ago. I wonder what old Mr. Giovanni is up to now..."

Clearly, conquering the multiverse in secret and planning to abduct Tentacle Momma.

Man, I hope that they have Giovanni dress in an all-white suit, a velvet red turtleneck, and a pair of rainbow shades. If they're going to, not simply derail his character but drop a nuclear bomb on it, then they may as well go all-out. :p

Last edited:
Hey, regarding the evil team sig PKMN 8-biy picture.. I know it was odd there was a Camurupt and no Sharpedo. But in Origins, Maxie was the Villain, and Archie was on the other side, right?? USUM is going to have an Origins arc.

Hey, regarding the evil team sig PKMN 8-biy picture.. I know it was odd there was a Camurupt and no Sharpedo. But in Origins, Maxie was the Villain, and Archie was on the other side, right?? USUM is going to have an Origins arc.

No, Archie got a villain episode too.

And Sharpedo is in that room, it just gets cut off.

I found this semi-ridiculous USUM leak on 4-chan. One or two details seem to be slightly out-there, but a good bit of the OP's post at least seems plausible. It's also kept short, which makes it a bit more authentic from my point of view.

/vp/ - Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon:Insider Information - Pokémon - 4chan

I found this semi-ridiculous USUM leak on 4-chan. One or two details seem to be slightly out-there, but a good bit of the OP's post at least seems plausible. It's also kept short, which makes it a bit more authentic from my point of view.

/vp/ - Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon:Insider Information - Pokémon - 4chan
This doesn't sounds weird at all.

The first thing is literally WHAT THEY WILL DO,we all know that they will not remake cerualean cave or other old places,also...

The pwt like tournament is not that bad!

A good alternative to the battle tree to fight the old characters.

We just need to see what riddler and his friends will say about this,maybe the guy that got his profile can send them the leak to see what they will say?

Back
Top Bottom