• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

So well, a spanish website also had an interview with Iwao and Ohmori, but something that I would highlight about that interview is that they mention a gym-like feature (the rumoured Gymulator), I translated the entire thing in this reddit post :p
Thank you so much for translating!

LOL at Ohmori's response for the Pokemon Switch game question.

100 postgame events are included in USUM. Def sounds like they are trying to def outdo themselves which a huge amount of game content. I def feel some of the Rainbow Rocket thing could be within these events.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 127
Since they directly compare it to SM, yeah they don't seem to be overselling the Zygarde Cores. Damn, 100 events to enjoy in the post game, I wonder how they even fit all that in the game. They have to be small, but its an impressive amount none the less.

Do not mention me again in your videos. I don't want to get into troubles, you can push them all to the Riddler and say somehow you got the information...and you'd better consider which stuff you can show to the public. Watching a video is so much easier than searching a leak post.
I won't if you don't want to.

I also think you can private message me or Pokesan. That way, no one knows it's from you, and you won't get into trouble.

so,after those interviews,what leaks can we say that they are real?

Also,do we get some other hints about RR?

so,after those interviews,what leaks can we say that they are real?

Also,do we get some other hints about RR?
USUM wishlist and the recent usum post. That thread might have real info after the OP or entirely fake, but its worth a read because of all the cool ideas in there.

USUM wishlist and the recent usum post. That thread might have real info after the OP or entirely fake, but its worth a read because of all the cool ideas in there.
what usum post you mean?

the rr one?

Anyway,can you link it?xd

Its in the main post, there used to direct links, but because of their removal I will not post any. Can't even find the thread I mentioned.

we should get a trailer in a few days.

i think this is fake since its from 4chan View attachment 105650

While yes 4chan does have more fake stuff than real, you can't discount this just because it's from there. Screenshots are an easy to prove thing when it comes to whether something is real or fake. If it's fake then you can tell almost right away. This however is a hard thing to outright prove to be fake. It's a bit of a grainy picture, but it's incredibly realistic and not many people can put together something as good as this imo. Other than it being from 4chan do you have any other reasons it could be fake or are you just throwing it out simply because it is from there? Remember that while there is a lot of garbage that comes out of 4chan there is also some really good stuff that comes out of there too. We've had many rumors and leaks from there that have turned out to be true. Heck we even have some current rumors that are standing the test of time as we speak. We'll just have to keep an eye out for this frame in the next trailer.

The picture is fake, larry said something about it in twitter.

Back
Top Bottom