• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

as a slight tangent, this would also seem to point that Hau may be the champion. the rainbow rocket leak is corroborated by the USUM wishlist leak, which said that Hau would pull a Blue.
I have been expecting Champion Hau with the stronger starter from the beginning. It just makes sense.

As for Ho-Oh and Lugia. Independent from the plot, I can see them version exclusive after finding the minor trios they are masters of. Only the major ones would need to tie into Episode Rainbow.

And where to go from here on? Switch as a soft reboot. Either go into the far future, or reset the timeline with the remakes from here on out slowly rebuilding the canon with all new characters and stories in the same regions.

Last edited:
as a slight tangent, this would also seem to point that Hau may be the champion. the rainbow rocket leak is corroborated by the USUM wishlist leak, which said that Hau would pull a Blue.
Not sure on that I'll wait and see. plus the 1 year later leak (Chinese leak 2.0) which got most right says its a mysterious person and the league is already built.

We keep getting tons of info and still no trailer, so weird.

so far we got:
team rocket is back
mimikyu z-move
move tutors are back
mewtwo and more legendaries
festival plaza is getting new stuff

but still no trailer...

so far we got:
team rocket is back
mimikyu z-move
move tutors are back

but still no trailer...

Trailers are for Thursdays

Trailers are for Thursdays
Oh yeah, the last two trailer were in thursday too so you got a point there.
hope they show at least one more thing new that didn't revealed yet.

so far we got:
team rocket is back
mimikyu z-move
move tutors are back

but still no trailer...
I guess the new trailer will probably include a combination of all this stuff you mentioned *shrugs*. I hope not though, I wanna see new Alolan forms.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another Red/blue reboot for the Switch

022.jpg

well last week we did get a trailer on Tuesday so its not like its always Thursdays and a couple of times its been on a friday as well

Call it fanservice if you want, but the thought of actually seeing Emperor Ghetsis is doing things to me.

That + my SO’s reaction to having both Guzma and Archie in the same game will be soooo worth the price of admission on this whole ludicrous idea. :D

With these being the last 3DS games and the culmination of all their prior efforts, I have a feeling these are gonna be a lot like what Sun and Moon were supposed to be. Return of past characters and all. Feels like the 20th anniversary game we should have got. Not that I disliked Sun and Moon, they were great.

This obviously got a bit buried but you know, I think I would rather have it as it happened - let Alola have a game to define itself and tell its own story first, then you can run roughshod over it with the crazy multidimensional “every villain boss ever” plot.

I wouldn't be surprised to see another Red/blue reboot for the Switch

Sequel me

well last week we did get a trailer on Tuesday so its not like its always Thursdays and a couple of times its been on a friday as well

Last week’s trailer was uploaded on the 12th - a Thursday

but I just saying that we could still get a trailer on other days rather than Thursdays cause we've had it a couple of times like Fridays just saying

but I just saying that we could still get a trailer on other days rather than Thursdays cause we've had it a couple of times like Fridays just saying
I feel like if it's Thursday/Friday then their schedule goal is probably Thursday and Friday just means that they had to release it late for some reason. XD Totally been there.

It seems that Nintendo's strategy of releasing the important news at the end backfired, we've gotten all kinds of merchandise and interview leaks lately.

I have zero attachment to past evil teams, but battling bosses and grunts will be fun. Just please, let it happen in the postgame. Also, could someone confirm if the Rainbow Rocket house is Lusamine's house? I'm intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom