• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

sigh. My goodness, Game Freak. Get your **** together.

I too, am eager for a trailer tomorrow. Some confirmation of any kind is needed given the current epidemic of rumors swirling about.

We have a f***load of stuff we still need to see. They'll have to be pumping out trailers almost annually now until release.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect a trailer until around 2 weeks before release tbh

I’m expecting a trailer tomorrow, but I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if we had to wait until next week.

Oh wait, tomorrow the new mario game coming out.
and i don't think nintendo will let them post a trailer when a big game comes out.
also it won't be smart to do that because it will overshadow the trailer.

Oh wait, tomorrow the new mario game coming out.
and i don't think nintendo will let them post a trailer when a big game comes out.
also it won't be smart to do that because it will overshadow the trailer.

Mario comes out on Friday. Tomorrow for much of the world is Thursday.

It comes out tomorrow for Australia and japan because time zones.

Well either way I don't think they would care. It's two different kinds of games. it's not like they'd be releasing a trailer for another Mario game

And it’s for two different systems... two flagship franchises thoigh. Now is Mario Odyssey was on the 3DS or we were already in Gen 8 with Pokemon on the Switch... Nintendo may do both, since a game’s release the hype dies down

EDIT:
The official Pokémon Facebook page just put up something on the Rotom-Loto (can’t seem to post the screenshot from my phone) after already revealing Rotom-Loto in the last trailer a week or so ago. So yeah, the marketing for this game is all over the place. While we will get a new trailer soon, what it reveals and when is the IF

Last edited:
If it's true that all villains are brought together in USUM, then I think USUM will feel much more like the anniversary games, much more than SM did.

Speaking of bringing the series together, it might be a stretch, but I believe USUM mascots are meant to combine the traits from some mascots of all previous regions because they:

- are created when Necrozma absorbs Solgaleo or Lunala, Pokemon that are the second stages of evolution, like Kanto mascots,

- represent Sun and Moon motif, the same motif like Ho-oh and Lugia represent,

- are called Dusk Mane and Dawn Wings, which means they represent the endings and the beginnings, like Groudon and Kyogre,

- can travel through portals to different places, like Sinnoh mascots,

- are formed by one Pokemon absorbing the other, like B2W2 mascots,

- are created when Necrozma absorbs Solgaleo or Lunala, the former produces the energy like Xerneas, the latter absorbs it like Yveltal.

if there is trailer today it's in 10 minutes

Back
Top Bottom