• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Yeah let’s not hold our breath for Milan. Also, I dount Gen 8 is anywhere remotely near even an alpha version for localization teams to be excited about the games

Check this out -
http://i.********/vp/1509037742744.png

Source: /vp/ - Usum-electabuzz - Pokémon - 4chan

Looks fanmade though.

^ Looks Ultra Fanmade yeah

(And logically it wouldn’t make much sense; not only are Electabuzz already found in Alola, but there’s a power plant for them to live around so I don’t think there would be much of an impetus for them to change.)

It's just occurred to me that we aren't getting a demo this time around.

I don't just mean the sorts of Demo we got for ORAS and SM where everyone could play, but previously they had demos at certain events you could play. There was an XY one where Sycamore just gave you Mewtwo and Mewtwonite Y

Check this out -
http://i.********/vp/1509037742744.png

Source: /vp/ - Usum-electabuzz - Pokémon - 4chan

Looks fanmade though.
If you scroll down, the artist who made this asked the op why did they use their art, confirming (as if it was needed) that it is fake.
There's also full art there.

It's just occurred to me that we aren't getting a demo this time around.

I don't just mean the sorts of Demo we got for ORAS and SM where everyone could play, but previously they had demos at certain events you could play. There was an XY one where Sycamore just gave you Mewtwo and Mewtwonite Y

Do they usually give any kinds of demos for 3rd versions? I feel like we've only gotten them (recently anyway) for brand new gens and remakes

ORAS has a demo...

Yeah, but it's a remake and it came after Pokemon launches became worldwide. There have always been demos, but most of them were only available at specific events. ORAS was just the first one they did in the typical online demo fashion.

ORAS is a revamped region. USUM don't revamp Alola nearly as much as Hoenn was between RSE and ORAS.

Also, perhaps a new trailer next week? /vp/ - No trailer this week - Pokémon - 4chan

How likely is the clashing with Mario Odyssey excuse ? Didn't someone mention that in this thread a few days back ? If that is true and with Halloween coming up, that would kinda make sense why we haven't gotten anything. Seems fairly weak though mind you lol

We did get a trailer on the 22nd last month, when both Pokkén and G/S came out on the same day (also a Friday). But maybe that was different because it was Pokémon related anyway...

Back
Top Bottom