• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I know, their source was the demo. The full game data (or the vast majority) was inside the demo. I was around when it happened.

I think you may be confusing two things here. The demo was mined fully and that's how we got all the images of the new Pokemon etc. But there was also mining of the actual game, so that you could watch videos on Youtube of the full game being played before the official release. I think it was tracked down to China.

I know, their source was the demo. The full game data (or the vast majority) was inside the demo. I was around when it happened.
There was quite a lot of data left in the demo, but the full versions actually got datamined starting from the 8th November.

Can confirm the full versions got datamined early, I was playing the Cia file a week before release.

What? Can you get the music? And maybe the new music for Necrozma and Giovanni?

Plus give me the good stuff! I wanna get spoiled!

I'm not going to lie, I would definitely be excited if the soundtrack got leaked early... I want put the Ultra Recon Squad battle theme on repeat forever.

Unfortunately the only way that will realistically happen is along with plot spoilers, which I know I won't have the self-control to avoid. I feel like (and hope) there will be less people trying to get their hands on the games early since it's not the debut of a new generation and thus hype is a little diminished, so maybe between that and Nintendo/TPCI/the stores/whoever has control over these things taking some extra steps to not have a repeat of last year, we won't the whole game leaked, or at least not ten whole days in advance.

the new trainer battle music is my fave so far, can't wait to hear it full without sfx.

I do wonder when ultra sun and moon will leak, my guess is around the CoroCoro leaks (10-13 november)

Who knows? maybe November 2 because pre load will be live
they need title keys with 120 numbers (i think) and stuff to open they game so that won't happen.
the only way to leak it's if someone get a early physical copy of the game.

No one count on a leak coming from the eshop. Like dvor said above hackers would need to find the right combination of 120 numbers and letters to unlock the eshop versions of the games. This is talked about every time a game comes out. Just for the record it would literally take over a 1000 years for them to do it. I'm not even being funny about that. Hackers have said this over the years when describing how hard it is to find the keys to unlock eshop games

Yeah, hope it gets a broken street date, cause waiting is killing me
It will, it always does.
stores in germany always start selling the games early, i think both pokken for wii u&pokemon XY got leaked 3-4 days early because germany stores.

Wait I thought it was leaked a week and a half before SM came out.

A summary of how much SuMo was leaked:
- The demo was datamined.
- The whole game was leaked more than a week early and could be downloaded on the internet (and was also datamined).
- Many stores in many countries broke the street date. Especially shops in Europe cause I think they were like 'fuck it why do we have to wait a week when everyone can download the thing already' :p

Still secretly hoping we get a demo though, I like planning my team beforehand and for that I want to know which Pokémon are added and where we can find them.

Back
Top Bottom